We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
TheSmasher

Im praying and hoping u guys are safe #Irma

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It passed yesterday. :moorangu:

Thankfully I'm on the east coast so we didn't get much damage apart from some slight flooding which cleared by this afternoon and fallen trees. We were only without power for a day, which I'm so thankful for because it was torture tbh. :wendycry:

I'm glad you didn't face too much damage. :meltdown: I also hope any family or friends of yours that live in Florida weren't impacted too horribly as well. :lemmetellu:

I have a good friend that's doing her masters program (I think in Tampa, not really sure tbh), but she and some friends drove up to Tallahassee earlier in the week, and they just had to hunker down really well as Irma was apparently just going to be Category 1 by the time it reached them...

With Harvey, Irma, and now Hurricane Jose making its way over, I hope people are able to access the resources they need to stay safe... :mcry:

On 9/11/2017 at 3:48 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

Miami was definitely hit worse. I'm in Fort Lauderdale and it's not too bad here. Is your area as bad as the photos I've seen? :triggered:

Hey!! I finally got running water and power back. Yes it's has as bad as you see on the news honestly, I feel like we could have gotten things worst but everything is closed, the cell phone towers are still horrible, and gas is still scarce here. 

I tried to go to Publix yesterday and literally they are letting ONE person in at a time. It's apparently still not even safe to use the running water either because it's contaminated. Things are just crazy and the streets and riddled with trees and so many damn lights out. It's not my first hurricane, but irma is definitely one of those I will remember. Stay safe. I hear a lot of Fort Lauderdale still doesn't have power so you're lucky as I am to have power back. 

37 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Hey!! I finally got running water and power back. Yes it's has as bad as you see on the news honestly, I feel like we could have gotten things worst but everything is closed, the cell phone towers are still horrible, and gas is still scarce here. 

I tried to go to Publix yesterday and literally they are letting ONE person in at a time. It's apparently still not even safe to use the running water either because it's contaminated. Things are just crazy and the streets and riddled with trees and so many damn lights out. It's not my first hurricane, but irma is definitely one of those I will remember. Stay safe. I hear a lot of Fort Lauderdale still doesn't have power so you're lucky as I am to have power back. 

Glad you're at least halfway back to normal! It's not bad here other than the stoplights weren't working the past two days, banks were still closed and the supermarket was out of certain things like fruits because the trucks weren't able to come through thanks to the conditions outside. Hopefully everything today is alright. I really need to run my errands and get my sh!t together.