We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
TheSmasher

Im praying and hoping u guys are safe #Irma

I think we have Florida's football games for the weekend, or some of them, as a result of Irma, so it's mostly just packed with people here in Birmingham. (I live in Alabama.) It said we should only have so much rainfall here, but I think the last I heard was that it'd gained more strength since hitting Cuba? So to everyone in the deep South/Southeast states: Be safe, y'all.

Just saw some live conference about it, curfew and stuff. Are there any estimations when this will pass?

and holy sh!t USA can not get a break this year... Be careful and stay as far away as possible

On 9/9/2017 at 2:10 PM, TheSmasher said:

Be safe sweety

I'm home now, about 2 hours inland. Schools cancelled till Wednesday and we have people in the shelter in town, the worst should hit here Monday. Praying for all yall in FL! I have a friend who's parents live on Key Largo and didn't evacuate, and an  old BF lives in Clearwater, right on the coast outside Tampa. Really worried honestly. 

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Isn't @BoyToySoldier a Floridian? Stay safe boo!! :lemmetellu:

It passed yesterday. :moorangu:

Thankfully I'm on the east coast so we didn't get much damage apart from some slight flooding which cleared by this afternoon and fallen trees. We were only without power for a day, which I'm so thankful for because it was torture tbh. :wendycry:

On 9/9/2017 at 3:33 PM, BreatheOnMoi said:

Things are just now underway in miami. We are hunkering down and riding this out. We hope for no floods and we hope our power stays on for as long at it can. 

Miami was definitely hit worse. I'm in Fort Lauderdale and it's not too bad here. Is your area as bad as the photos I've seen? :triggered:

my heart is breaking for the people & families affected. seeing the pictures of the devastation caused by the storm I can't even imagine what they are going through. hope everyone is found safe & well :(