We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
MrLovett

American Horror Story: Cult

ahs-cult-poster-full.jpg?w=620&h=904

So did anyone watch the first episode? I personally loved it. It's already better than the last season and there's so much potential.

Also kudos to Sarah Paulson. I have rarely seen actors/actresses as good and passionate as her.

I really hope they don't f**k this up like they did with the last few seasons.

23 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

I haven't watched. :idkney: Tbf, I haven't watched since Hotel. I'm still of the mindset that it stopped being good after Coven, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that Ryan and team don't mess up this season.

Roanoake was pretty good and the 1st episode of Cult is good too

1 hour ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I've heard Roanoake was good, I've just been lazy about catching up since Hotel left me feeling let down. I'll give both a shot.

4 hours ago, Isla. said:

I wanna watch it but I haven't been able to find a link online. Anyone got one? 

I know where to watch on streaming sites, but that's the only kind of link I have. :idkney: Do you want me to PM you?

3 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Roanoake started good but tbh i was kinda bored of it after a few episodes.

I just watched the cult premiere. I am not a fan of the political theme and i hope they wont focus on that later on. Still it was cute. Nothing really scary but i'll watch the next episode before i put it in the Freakshow folder :mattafact:

4 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Roanoake started good but tbh i was kinda bored of it after a few episodes.

I just watched the cult premiere. I am not a fan of the political theme and i hope they wont focus on that later on. Still it was cute. Nothing really scary but i'll watch the next episode before i put it in the Freakshow folder :mattafact:

I loved Roanoake. I actually found the last few episodes more entertaining. and yeah even though I loved the first cult episode I hope it doesnt revolve around politics too but Ryan said it doesn't so we will see. 

10 hours ago, Alexanda said:

PLS tell me that it is worth it and good. :triggered:

I thought it was a really good first episode, does touch upon politics quite a bit though but the whole concept with clowns etc. is good. Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters are really great in their roles!

23 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I was worried during the first minutes of the episode. It got much better, hopefully the theme is strong. 

Nothing can be as bad as Freakshow tbh

It was such a let down because that could have been their best season. 

Yeah, Randy was so boring and it was like ok, nothing happens for like 4 episodes, the last 3 episodes it got better, but too late...

Are they going to upload Roanoke to Netflix? :lemmetellu: I've heard it wasn't really that good but would still want to see it. Unfortunately I don't have cable at the moment so I'll either try to view Cult at a friends house, or view it through other means (I really don't like illegally streaming shows, but if Cult's really good, maybe I'll barge...) 

Idk how I feel about it, but I’m still going to keep watching. I’m getting annoyed at how much the writers make Sarah Paulson cry though. I feel like every season is just her screaming and crying 24/7

On 09/12/2017 at 5:29 AM, SlayOut said:

Are they going to upload Roanoke to Netflix? :lemmetellu: I've heard it wasn't really that good but would still want to see it. Unfortunately I don't have cable at the moment so I'll either try to view Cult at a friends house, or view it through other means (I really don't like illegally streaming shows, but if Cult's really good, maybe I'll barge...) 

I guess they have to wait till the DVD / Blu-Ray is released and it will be released in september in Germany, in the UK it is already out and in october in the US.