We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Pedro Dantas

Shakira's Ojos Así (appreciation thread)

Ojos Así, from Dónde Están los Ladrones?, was released as a single in July 1999. It became extremly popular in Latin American countries, is one of Shakira's biggest hits in Spanish, topped the charts in Romania and performed moderatly in European territories.

It won a Latin Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance in 2000 and the International Viewer's Choice Award (North) at the MTV VMAs the same year.

The song was performed at her Tour Anfibio, Tour of the Mongoose, Oral Fixation Tour      and at the The Sun Comes Out World Tour.

Show this bop some appreciation.

tumblr_m6nnqaFM8S1rwvm25o1_500.gif

On 11/09/2017 at 6:22 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I adore this song. The English version from "Laundry Service" is EVERYTHING. But what language is she singing in the bridge? It's definitely something foreign.

The foreign language is Arabic. Not sure what they're saying but I think it's about God or something. :donewithit:

Not the biggest fan of Eyes Like Yours, to be honest. It's not bad, but the Spanish version is a lot better. :verycool:

2 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

Dónde Están los Ladrones? is still my favorite album of her! It's amazing!

I loved when she had that red hair, it suits her very well!

Her red hair is coming back for ths Pierro Fiel video. :pumped: