We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Expecting Baby Number Three

The West-Kardashian family expands.

The West-Kardashian family expands.

It’s 2017. Hurricanes are lining up to destroy millions of peoples lives and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting another baby. Yes, North and Saint are getting a little sibling, People confirms. The surrogate Kim and Kanye hired to carry their baby is indeed pregnant. Because when you pay hundreds of thousands of dollars you expect results!

Here’s Kris Jenner hidden as an anonymous source telling People what’s up.

“The entire family is over the moon. Kim had been looking for a surrogate for months until recently when she found the perfect candidate,” they say.

“Given her health scares in the past, Kim felt the need to hire a surrogacy agency that helped serve as the liaison in finding a healthy woman who would be a great surrogate option for her and Kanye. Both of them have been super involved in the process.”

The source continues, “They want everything to be perfect and for the baby to be extremely healthy. They don’t want any complications and Kim is providing an ideal eating regimen and diet so everyone knows what the baby is consuming before it’s born.”

A day to remember!

Thoughts on the news Kim and Kanye are expecting? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

what is her health issues she has had? thats obviously code for vanity right? 

it is a weird image to me....both mom and dad standing by being like "its our baby!" while another woman goes through the process of childbirth....

I support surrogacies obviously for women who need them but......she has had 2 kids already naturally.......

38 minutes ago, MX3 said:

it is a weird image to me....both mom and dad standing by being like "its our baby!" while another woman goes through the process of childbirth....

I support surrogacies obviously for women who need them but......she has had 2 kids already naturally.......

Pregnancy gets risky as women age. Everyone's body is different 

Its possibe they did try for more and she miscarried. 

Since she had two naturally I don't think it's a vanity thing tbh

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

The definition of parent in my book is someone who raises you not someone who gives birth to you.  :lemmetellu:

7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The definition of parent in my book is someone who raises you not someone who gives birth to you.  :lemmetellu:

My point above wasn't calling out surrogacy or non-birth parents...I guess I should've said "both healthy mom and dad who were able to have two children already and access to the best prenatal care in the country standing by-" 

3 hours ago, MX3 said:

It's not vanity, she wanted to carry the third herself but advised against it. She had two terrible pregnancies and her doctor said she could quite possibly die and put herself at risk with a third and kanye was the one pushing to have more kids despite it all. I don't know what it is that's the problem exactly but both her other pregnancies were traumatic apparently. 

24 minutes ago, XxWolverineHommeFatalexX said:

Great,  the idiot clan gets even bigger. 

Its like she has Regina George syndrome. Kate Middleton and Prince William are having a third child... So I WANT a third child. 

Someone cut off kanyes d*ck so that this is his last. The world is full of enough spoiled,  useless people 

I'm more concerned with the people that care enough about other peoples' pregnancies and children and end up supporting garbage journalism. Goes to show how low we've dwindled. :lemmetellu: 

I'm not a fan of the Kardashians or Kanye, but I don't see how it's possible to find a way to hate when it comes to a pregnancy announcement like there are so many topics on which we can call them out but on that just seems a bit weird for me. I don't root for them so I won't go all "congrats" on them because it's very personal I guess,  but hating?...wow! :calculating:

Good for Kim. If she chooses to do it this way, regardless of why, it's her choice. Not y'all's. But seeing as this is a health concern because her other two pregnancies were risky, double-y good for her. And congrats to her and Kanye.

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm more concerned with the people that care enough about other peoples' pregnancies and children and end up supporting garbage journalism. Goes to show how low we've dwindled. :lemmetellu: 

:thetea: You're spilling a lot of it in this thread.