We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Black_Out

Stanning

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

I love rock music

Football teams F.C Liverpool and Steaua Bucharest

Former Liverpool football player Steven Gerrard

Tennis player Maria Sharapova:flawless:

Ahh sports are rare, almost nonexistent here. I love all my New England teams. Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, & Bruins :gobaby:

The hate I get for loving Tom Brady though :nickishade:

I stan Madonna (she's the best), Britney (of course), and a friend of mine who's doing music, Bentley Jones. I've put some of his latest songs in the spoilers if you want to check him out.

Spoiler

I also really like Shakira and Adam Lambert. I also staned Lady Gaga ('til 2011, I started to dislike her after that) and the Semi Precious Weapons (but they disbanded in late 2014).

I stan hardcore for Sailormoon but my top 5 video game franchises are Mortal Kombat, the Tales Of series, Final Fantasy,  Pokemon and Fire Emblem <3

Musically my top 5 artists are Britney Spears, Loreen, Kelly Clarkson, Pink and Gaga. If nobody on here knows about Loreen... GET ON YOUR sh!t AND GO LOOK HER UP :letitburn:

On 5/9/2017 at 7:51 PM, Black_Out said:

Do any of you guys stan for other people or things besides Brit? She is def my major love in life, but I am BEYOND excited for the new IT movie. Just bought my tickets for Thursday night. Another iconic thing in this world.

Kpop, and i kinda stan Kehlani, well, i'm not a ''fan'' but i'm getting deeper into her music! She's so GOOD. :flawlessbye:

I stan Britney the most ofc, and it'll always be that way (LBR) ~ since 2008 in fact. But I stan Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande and recently I've really got into Christina Aguilera recently, so possibly XTINA soon too? We just don't get much from her anymore, like she hasn't delivered a full era since 2010.

On 9/24/2017 at 3:12 PM, JustLoveBritney said:

I stan Britney the most ofc, and it'll always be that way (LBR) ~ since 2008 in fact. But I stan Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande and recently I've really got into Christina Aguilera recently, so possibly XTINA soon too? We just don't get much from her anymore, like she hasn't delivered a full era since 2010.

Oh yes and I stanned Xtina HARD- but stopped after Back 2 Basics, but I just started listening to that album. I wish she continued the Stripped vibes into her other albums.

On 29/09/2017 at 1:18 AM, patience darling said:

Oh yes and I stanned Xtina HARD- but stopped after Back 2 Basics, but I just started listening to that album. I wish she continued the Stripped vibes into her other albums.

Stripped really is such a good album. Tbqh, I haven't even listened to Bionic, nor Lotus. I don't want to be let down.