We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Black_Out

Stanning

6 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Dude!!! I am so jealous, I tried hooking up my N64 a few weeks ago to play DK because I never beat it, and it's on my bucket list! Enjoy it! It's one of my all time favorite games! Please beat the arcade games on it and get to the final boss for me:wendycry:

I will, for You!!

Music

• Besides Britney, I don't stan for other pop stars. I mostly listen to alternative music :S 

TV Shows

• Suits
  • Scandal (I've been binging this show. Omgosh love it),
  • The Flash, Arrow.
  • Netflix's Marvel shows (DareDevil, Jessica Jones, etc.)
  • Stranger Things

Movies

• Marvel movies

11 hours ago, Black_Out said:

I love those movies! The Conjuring films are so refreshing and scary. The Nun scared the sh!t out of me, and that movie is probably going to ruin my life but Im ready for it. I think they said she originated in Romania in Annabelle 2.

Speaking of Annabelle 2, I loved that movie too! I've been waiting for it to come out for months. Definitely better than the first one. 

And yes, that Nun was the best thing about the movie. I really really can't wait to see the movie when it comes out :letitburn:

I read that they're doing a movie about the Crooked Man too, I'm slayed with this Conjuring series tbh. 

14 hours ago, Black_Out said:

Do any of you guys stan for other people or things besides Brit? She is def my major love in life, but I am BEYOND excited for the new IT movie. Just bought my tickets for Thursday night. Another iconic thing in this world.

Yes. I love Stephen King in general. I'm seeing it on Saturday 

14 hours ago, Itachi said:

Tekken - my fave is Anna Williams so f**k Tekken 7 for excluding her

fricking love tekken!! :o nina is my fave and a much better fighter than anna :flawlessbye: what's your fave tekken game?

15 hours ago, Black_Out said:

but I am BEYOND excited for the new IT movie. Just bought my tickets for Thursday night. Another iconic thing in this world.

i'm stoked for IT seeing it on friday!! :omgreallyney:

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

fricking love tekken!! :o nina is my fave and a much better fighter than anna :flawlessbye: what's your fave tekken game?

i'm stoked for IT seeing it on friday!! :omgreallyney:

I agree that Nina is a better fighter, but that whore Anna is my spirit animal I wanna learn how to do martial arts while wearing 6 inches. :hype:

my fave would be TT2 because it brought back many characters like Kunimitsu, Jun and Michelle and tag teams are my thing. For the canon my all time fave would be T3 :CPKney: made me miss my old ps :tiffsniffle: T6 is okay but i think it's too loaded with characters that no longer made sense to the story. I haven't played T7 yet even in arcades :quirkney:

11 hours ago, Black_Out said:

Snick was my first tv addiction. It was like TGIF on ABC but for kids. The earliest shows I can remember are the secret world of alex mac, and the mysteries of shelby woo or something like that. I loved all the Nick shows in general. Kenan & Kell "I DO I DO I DO I DOO OOO!" Orange fucking soda haha. All That was so urban for kids, it was everything. GUTS was amazing. Especially with that mountain at the end of every episode. The slime they used to dump on everyone. It was such an iconic time.

It really was. :tiffanynod: I remember those! And I loved Kenan & Kel. I even remember the episode they had Britney on for. I remember GUTS! And I think I remember that Temple show you mentioned, too: is it the one with that big stone face? I remember that pretty distinctly.

6 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I agree that Nina is a better fighter, but that whore Anna is my spirit animal I wanna learn how to do martial arts while wearing 6 inches. :hype:

my fave would be TT2 because it brought back many characters like Kunimitsu, Jun and Michelle and tag teams are my thing. For the canon my all time fave would be T3 :CPKney: made me miss my old ps :tiffsniffle: T6 is okay but i think it's too loaded with characters that no longer made sense to the story. I haven't played T7 yet even in arcades :quirkney:

i plugged in my old ps2 a couple months back and played tk2 & 3, so much nostlagia!

i love tekken tag 2! its my fave aswell, jun is freaking amazing and i prefer playing her to nina in tt2 :woopsie: the only ones i haven't played are tk4 & tk7 although im interested in the new characters.

yeah that's one thing i definitely prefer the older games for, the stories were really good & i loved how they all linked together, whereas some of the characters are kinda pointless albeit they are good characters to play :mhm: 

48 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Speaking of Annabelle 2, I loved that movie too! I've been waiting for it to come out for months. Definitely better than the first one. 

And yes, that Nun was the best thing about the movie. I really really can't wait to see the movie when it comes out :letitburn:

I read that they're doing a movie about the Crooked Man too, I'm slayed with this Conjuring series tbh. 

Annabelle 2 was better but Im not that impressed with either movies tbh. They did do better though, no doubt. Watch them make another spinoff with the scarecrow.

I think the Crooked Man will be the Thin Man, which is one of the creepiest true stories of all time!

45 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes. I love Stephen King in general. I'm seeing it on Saturday 

Have a blast! Im going at 7pm tomorrow night. So close now :triggered:

Yes I'm a huge Stephen King fan. IT is probably my fav by far but I love most all of his work. His older work. I also grew up in New Hampshire so I really identify with the small town New England vibes. Whats your fav King book, movie, series, ect?

24 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

It really was. :tiffanynod: I remember those! And I loved Kenan & Kel. I even remember the episode they had Britney on for. I remember GUTS! And I think I remember that Temple show you mentioned, too: is it the one with that big stone face? I remember that pretty distinctly.

Ahh the good days. What I would give to go back and freeze time. Legend of the Hidden Temple was the game show where the kids had to get through the maze (or jungle) without being captured by the (scary as f**k) tribe people. And yes it had that huge stone face that talked to them throughout the challenge. Soo good!

15 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i plugged in my old ps2 a couple months back and played tk2 & 3, so much nostlagia!

i love tekken tag 2! its my fave aswell, jun is freaking amazing and i prefer playing her to nina in tt2 :woopsie: the only ones i haven't played are tk4 & tk7 although im interested in the new characters.

yeah that's one thing i definitely prefer the older games for, the stories were really good & i loved how they all linked together, whereas some of the characters are kinda pointless albeit they are good characters to play :mhm: 

The stories are so good and addicting! I used to play with Xiauxou (I know Im not spelling her name right) and I'd make her do this windmill move over and over again.

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Mine's already a goner :tiffsniffle: It's always Anna+Nina for me, so it's really a letdown that we will not see the rivalry in T7.

To your point, for example in T6 there's Baek and Hwoarang who almost have the same moveset, then there's Bruce who literally doesn't have anything to do with the storyline, but the author chose to kept them while neglecting characters such as Jun who actually had an integral role in the storyline :wyd:

But I really loved Gon's appearance in T3. Sad that he never came back :jlostare:

Just now, Black_Out said:

The stories are so good and addicting! I used to play with Xiauxou (I know Im not spelling her name right) and I'd make her do this windmill move over and over again.

Xiayou (?), Eddi & Christie are so annoying to fight against! they have so many intricate moves & floor moves that trip you up :sofedup: but I love them playing them against other characters :tiffcackle: 

7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Mine's already a goner :tiffsniffle: It's always Anna+Nina for me, so it's really a letdown that we will not see the rivalry in T7.

To your point, for example in T6 there's Baek and Hwoarang who almost have the same moveset, then there's Bruce who literally doesn't have anything to do with the storyline, but the author chose to kept them while neglecting characters such as Jun who actually had an integral role in the storyline :wyd:

But I really loved Gon's appearance in T3. Sad that he never came back :jlostare:

yeah I don't understand it either :wyd: the kazama/mishima family are an important storyline & they keep shitting on it with irrelevant characters being introduced :wyd: i think its just a way to make as much money as possible by creating loads of games