We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Black_Out

Stanning

15 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Bravo is life! I live for Andy, OC Housewives, pretty much all of it. Im so mad about Heather Dubrow leaving though. We never got to see her country of a house.

I'm not loving OC as much right now Kelly is trash, Shannon is crazy, Meghans a Know It All, and Lydias annoying. No one seems to be able to get over what happened last year so it's making it boring. New York was amazimg this seasons tho I had never laughed so hard in my life. 

I also love all the real housewives, southern Charm, Vanderpump Rules, and Flipping Out 

35 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Lipgloss is from Charli's 2017 mixtape, she was planning to release a separate album May of this year, then she delayed it to Sept., and now it's been delayed until 2018.

She said she's had the album ready since winter 2016. A lot of the tracks leaked all at once a few weeks ago. They're so insanely good. It's a shame they leaked bc she'll probably scrap a lot of it now. That's what you get when you keep delaying your album though (cough madonna and fergie)

But I understand why she keeps delaying the album. Her stuff is too ahead of its time. I think she's waiting for other people to catch up before releasing her music.

Um you need to send this to me now.

Just now, Michaelgiftos said:

I'm not loving OC as much right now Kelly is trash, Shannon is crazy, Meghans a Know It All, and Lydias annoying. No one seems to be able to get over what happened last year so it's making it boring. New York was amazimg this seasons tho I had never laughed so hard in my life. 

I also love all the real housewives, southern Charm, Vanderpump Rules, and Flipping Out 

Yeah ironically enough Vicki seems to be the most chill this season. Kelly is sooo bad. Her mouth is out of control. Shannon needs some serious Xanax.

45 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Ikr it's such a waste. :sofedup: although I like Nina too cause she's easier to use and has quicker movesets. I also likes Jun when she reappeared in TT2, and surprisingly has better moveset than Asuka. Amongst men, my faves are Miguel and Hwoarang, partly because they're hot. :thirsty:  but they're quite complicated to use for me so I always stick to the women

Hwoarang is my bitch! I cheat with his high kicks all the time! He is sexy.

42 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Are we only talking about other artists or different things like movies and stuff? 

I only stan Britney when it comes to music, nobody gives me that excitement and magic that she gives me. Even though in recent years most of the things I've seen from her were underwhelming, I still can't think of anyone that I can stan for besides her. 

I'm also a HUGE fan of horror films. Specifically movies like Insidious and The Conjuring, I love all the sequels/prequels/whatever and always go watch them. I'm actually super excited for "The Nun" movie to come out which is a spin-off from the Conjuring 2, I'm totally stanning and waiting for trailers and teasers to come out. I'm also watching IT because the old one was one of my favorite movies as a kid so I'm definitely watching this new one. 

I'm also very excited for Will & Grace to come back, it's one of my favorite shows ever. 

EDIT: Someone mentioned Tekken. I LOVE that game. I used to love Nina but now Lili is my fave just because her fighting style is cool, very powerful but feminine and flexible. 

I love those movies! The Conjuring films are so refreshing and scary. The Nun scared the sh!t out of me, and that movie is probably going to ruin my life but Im ready for it. I think they said she originated in Romania in Annabelle 2.

7 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

Besides the old Britney, I also stan hard for Harry Potter, PLL, the old Gaga, vampire shows/movies :moorangu:, horror movies, The Office, Modern Family, Family Guy, HGTV and any home reno show, TLC (the network), Madonna, and Beyonce.

But I'm generally a fan of all the pop girls too. I stan for everybody tbh :lessons:

Reno and HGTV shows are so addicted. Im very into decorating as well.

Britney is my queen and she'll ALWAYS be my Number 1.

Tinashe is my 2nd. Can't wait for her to blow up one day.

And I'm so excited for the new Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon on the 3DS. 

:carpoolney:

56 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Omg same, I literally just bought donkey Kong 64 yesterday, cuz I never had the box. One of my favourite consoles. Banjo kazooie and perfect dark are among my other favourites

I used to love Banjo Kzooie and Perfect Dark! I never owned them though, I used to rent those at Blockbuster haha.

5 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Reno and HGTV shows are so addicted. Im very into decorating as well.

IKR. I keep all the shows on record on my tv. I love seeing the before and after shots. I aspire to reno a run down house one day :comingthru:

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

Same. And I remember the director changes, because I do remember hearing about it years ago and then there was radio silence for a while before a few announcements. But if Stephen approves of it, then I think it has to be good. And ooh, you do? Oh, my God. I have the miniseries scene seared into my brain and I can't remember what actually happens there if not that. I'm going into the movie mostly clueless out of choice. I saw they have put Bob Grey in, though. I don't know if they name that visage of IT's or not, movie wise. But agreed!

Yes on Mighty Morphin' and Are You Afraid of the Dark? I tried to love Sailor Moon and thought it was way cute, but it didn't stick with me. I was big on Nick as a kid (and Snick) and loved Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, All That, AYAOTD, Hey, Arnold!, The Adventures of Pete & Pete... all of those shows, lol.

Snick was my first tv addiction. It was like TGIF on ABC but for kids. The earliest shows I can remember are the secret world of alex mac, and the mysteries of shelby woo or something like that. I loved all the Nick shows in general. Kenan & Kell "I DO I DO I DO I DOO OOO!" Orange fucking soda haha. All That was so urban for kids, it was everything. GUTS was amazing. Especially with that mountain at the end of every episode. The slime they used to dump on everyone. It was such an iconic time.

2 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

IKR. I keep all the shows on record on my tv. I love seeing the before and after shots. I aspire to reno a run down house one day :comingthru:

I would love to flip a house. I go crazy when I see some of the choices people make sometimes though. I also love Flea Market Flip. Its a really fun show!

1 hour ago, Chris343 said:

Omg same, I literally just bought donkey Kong 64 yesterday, cuz I never had the box. One of my favourite consoles. Banjo kazooie and perfect dark are among my other favourites

Dude!!! I am so jealous, I tried hooking up my N64 a few weeks ago to play DK because I never beat it, and it's on my bucket list! Enjoy it! It's one of my all time favorite games! Please beat the arcade games on it and get to the final boss for me:wendycry:

35 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Yeah ironically enough Vicki seems to be the most chill this season. Kelly is sooo bad. Her mouth is out of control. Shannon needs some serious Xanax.

And I'm not a Lydia fan at all. New York's the best cause they're all so funny and I love Lisa Vanderpump and Beverly Hills. And Vanderpump Rules has been one of my favorite shows for years. 

Besides stanning for Britney, I don't really stan for anyone else. Except for this lady people call Lady Gagoo, idk if you've heard of her? :idkha: She had this song a couple years ago called AppleSauce and released an album this year called JoAnn (Fabrics)? :jlostare: No, haven't heard of her? :tiffcackle:

I am a fan of Beyoncé, SZA, CupcakKe, Troye Sivan, Amy Winehouse, Rihanna, Joni Mitchell... :queenflopga:

17 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

TEKKEN 3 AND 5 ARE MY CHILDHOOD OMG. Nina was always my favorite though. That purple body suit is ICONIC. :comingthru:

Nina is my 2nd ho. :comingthru:

Image result for anna williams gif

20 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Lorde, Rami Malek, Tyler Posey's nudes, Shania Twain, Madonna, Eminem, Lily Allen. :awks:

omg me too :gloria::dead: those were epic :scalped::milkney: