We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Black_Out

Stanning

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Oh tell me about it. Who else fights with a qipao dress with fishnets and high heels on.

tenor.gif

iconic slut tbh. That's why i haven't played T7 yet cause I was so disappointed for her exclusion (same thing that i didn't play T4 a lot cause she wasn't there too). Oh yeah Eddy is the default character to use if you want to win easily :tiffcackle:

Why would they take out the strongest WHORE OF ALL TIME?! Id understand her sis, and normally I prefer the blondes, but Anna is the slut of the century and can not be touched. Yes Eddy is my cheating lover. I like Fat Bob, and I used to like Yoshimistu or however you spell his name. The big guys and animals normally suck ass though.

16 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

I love Sonic when I was younger :urite:

I even made my own character with one of my cousins :embarrassney:

Yes! I absolutely love Sonic, he's my longest running fandom I've been apart of since I was literally a child! The new games are smeh, but I always check up and watch gameplay vids and such. I do plan on getting Forces and Mania when I get a switch though :orly:

Aside from Britney I stan for Zayn (became a stan last year) and Lana Del Rey (became a stan this year)

In fact Zayn is the only Male artist I've ever stanned for. Idk why I guess his music just has that lure and appeal for me plus he's extremely talented (if only he actually promoted :mhmsureny:)

I became obsessed with Lana's music this year but actually started listening to her last year. I've come to stan her because of her talent, relatable music, and her personality. She doesn't promote much either though so all three of my faves I stan for don't promote. It's the perfect trinity :shameless:

50 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I hate almost every remake known to man. I was so worried about this new one because its been tossed around since fucking 09! Three directors later, two Pennywise actors, two scripts, and many concept changes, its finally happened. This guy nailed it, or so Ive heard. It stays true to the story and instead of a comedic Pennywise, we get the savage scary clown he really is. Tim Curry did a fantastic job, but it was far from the real story. King saw the movie and praised it, which is not common as he hates almost all of his screen adaptions. He even said the minimal changes are genius like the 80s switch up. An example of a minimal change is instead of the kids going through the photo book like in the mini series, they use the projector you see in the trailers. I want to share some spoilers so bad! That scene is crazy on screen. I know what happens and I cant wait to see man!

Same. And I remember the director changes, because I do remember hearing about it years ago and then there was radio silence for a while before a few announcements. But if Stephen approves of it, then I think it has to be good. And ooh, you do? Oh, my God. I have the miniseries scene seared into my brain and I can't remember what actually happens there if not that. I'm going into the movie mostly clueless out of choice. I saw they have put Bob Grey in, though. I don't know if they name that visage of IT's or not, movie wise. But agreed!

41 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Did anyone else stan for one of the following shows when they were kids: Sailor Moon, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Legends of A Hidden Temple, or (drum roll for the best...) ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK??? Oh and Degrassi of course.

Yes on Mighty Morphin' and Are You Afraid of the Dark? I tried to love Sailor Moon and thought it was way cute, but it didn't stick with me. I was big on Nick as a kid (and Snick) and loved Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, All That, AYAOTD, Hey, Arnold!, The Adventures of Pete & Pete... all of those shows, lol.

8 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Same. And I remember the director changes, because I do remember hearing about it years ago and then there was radio silence for a while before a few announcements. But if Stephen approves of it, then I think it has to be good. And ooh, you do? Oh, my God. I have the miniseries scene seared into my brain and I can't remember what actually happens there if not that. I'm going into the movie mostly clueless out of choice. I saw they have put Bob Grey in, though. I don't know if they name that visage of IT's or not. But agreed!

Yes on Mighty Morphin' and Are You Afraid of the Dark? I tried to love Sailor Moon and thought it was way cute, but it didn't stick with me. I was big on Nick as a kid (and Snick) and loved Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, All That, AYAOTD, Hey, Arnold!, The Adventures of Pete & Pete... all of those shows, lol.

try watching Sailormoon Crystal. It's the actual story from the manga. Less filler and a lot more action. Season 1 is slow till you get to about episode 8 cause it's introducing everything and everyone and laying down the foundation. But season 2 was soooo good and season 3 was AMAZING.

Just out of curiosity, do any of y'all play survival horror VGs? It seems like hardly anyone knows this series when I mention it, but has anyone played the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series? I stan those, specifically FF2. Also Silent Hill, but more of SH/SH2/SH3/SH4/SH:Origins/what PT was meant to become.

7 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

try watching Sailormoon Crystal. It's the actual story from the manga. Less filler and a lot more action. Season 1 is slow till you get to about episode 8 cause it's introducing everything and everyone and laying down the foundation. But season 2 was soooo good and season 3 was AMAZING.

I've heard a little bit about Crystal back when it first began and contemplated it, so I think I may give it a chance now. I've been looking for something new to get into, and I've seen a few gifsets of the show here and there and it looks good. I'm definitely going to look into it, though! Thanks!

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Just out of curiosity, do any of y'all play survival horror VGs? It seems like hardly anyone knows this series when I mention it, but has anyone played the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series? I stan those, specifically FF2. Also Silent Hill, but more of SH/SH2/SH3/SH4/SH:Origins/what PT was meant to become.

I've heard a little bit about Crystal back when it first began and contemplated it, so I think I may give it a chance now. I've been looking for something new to get into, and I've seen a few gifsets of the show here and there and it looks good. I'm definitely going to look into it, though! Thanks!

Yeah and for season 4 they are turning it into a two part movie !!! I still don't know how to feel about that tbh cause how are they gonna fit all of that arc into a 2 part movie. but i have faith in them. Especially if it's the team that made season 3.

1 hour ago, Black_Out said:

Dude I still own and play my 64 all the time! I have this nicely decorated home and when people come over they always make fun of me for my 64 hanging out in my living room. I call it retro and tell them to deal. I always have drunk Mario Party, parties and mid game everyone goes bi polar lmao. I love Mario Kart, DK, Zelda, Smash Bros, Bomberman, Diddy Kong Racing, 007, War Gods, and this old Rugrat game, just to name a few.

Omg same, I literally just bought donkey Kong 64 yesterday, cuz I never had the box. One of my favourite consoles. Banjo kazooie and perfect dark are among my other favourites

47 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yes! I absolutely love Sonic, he's my longest running fandom I've been apart of since I was literally a child! The new games are smeh, but I always check up and watch gameplay vids and such. I do plan on getting Forces and Mania when I get a switch though :orly:

Mania plays beautifully on the switch btw

57 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Why would they take out the strongest WHORE OF ALL TIME?! Id understand her sis, and normally I prefer the blondes, but Anna is the slut of the century and can not be touched. Yes Eddy is my cheating lover. I like Fat Bob, and I used to like Yoshimistu or however you spell his name. The big guys and animals normally suck ass though.

Ikr it's such a waste. :sofedup: although I like Nina too cause she's easier to use and has quicker movesets. I also likes Jun when she reappeared in TT2, and surprisingly has better moveset than Asuka. Amongst men, my faves are Miguel and Hwoarang, partly because they're hot. :thirsty:  but they're quite complicated to use for me so I always stick to the women

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Not the biggest horror fan, but appreciate the fatal frame games. Silent hill 2 is still my favourite horror game, along with resident evil 4 (not really survival horror but hey). Ps you have great taste

Are we only talking about other artists or different things like movies and stuff? 

I only stan Britney when it comes to music, nobody gives me that excitement and magic that she gives me. Even though in recent years most of the things I've seen from her were underwhelming, I still can't think of anyone that I can stan for besides her. 

I'm also a HUGE fan of horror films. Specifically movies like Insidious and The Conjuring, I love all the sequels/prequels/whatever and always go watch them. I'm actually super excited for "The Nun" movie to come out which is a spin-off from the Conjuring 2, I'm totally stanning and waiting for trailers and teasers to come out. I'm also watching IT because the old one was one of my favorite movies as a kid so I'm definitely watching this new one. 

I'm also very excited for Will & Grace to come back, it's one of my favorite shows ever. 

EDIT: Someone mentioned Tekken. I LOVE that game. I used to love Nina but now Lili is my fave just because her fighting style is cool, very powerful but feminine and flexible. 

1 hour ago, Black_Out said:

Charlie is amazing! Shes also a Brit stan and says so in her album booklet. 2018 album? As in her new one with Lip Gloss? And Tove Lo's Lady Wood album is EPIC. The music is so melodically infectious and raw. I love True Disaster and Lady Wood the most.

Lipgloss is from Charli's 2017 mixtape, she was planning to release a separate album May of this year, then she delayed it to Sept., and now it's been delayed until 2018.

She said she's had the album ready since winter 2016. A lot of the tracks leaked all at once a few weeks ago. They're so insanely good. It's a shame they leaked bc she'll probably scrap a lot of it now. That's what you get when you keep delaying your album though (cough madonna and fergie)

But I understand why she keeps delaying the album. Her stuff is too ahead of its time. I think she's waiting for other people to catch up before releasing her music.

1 hour ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I Stan Mariah Carey and I'm addicted to any reality show on Bravo:giggleney:

Bravo is life! I live for Andy, OC Housewives, pretty much all of it. Im so mad about Heather Dubrow leaving though. We never got to see her country of a house.

31 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Not the biggest horror fan, but appreciate the fatal frame games. Silent hill 2 is still my favourite horror game, along with resident evil 4 (not really survival horror but hey). Ps you have great taste

:gaspney: I'm just shocked someone else knows what I'm talking about, so yay! Lol. But oh, man, SH2 is the BEST SH game, if not one of the best horror games of all time. I'd even go as far as to say FF2 is as well. I actually am not familiar with RE (I'm iffy on zombies, lol), but I have played RE4 so I know what you mean and I like that one, too. And aw, thank you! You do, too! :)

Besides the old Britney, I also stan hard for Harry Potter, PLL, the old Gaga, vampire shows/movies :moorangu:, horror movies, The Office, Modern Family, Family Guy, HGTV and any home reno show, TLC (the network), Madonna, and Beyonce.

But I'm generally a fan of all the pop girls too. I stan for everybody tbh :lessons: