We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Black_Out

Stanning

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

She did. I was so upset when she only came back for like, three or four episodes in season seven. But agreed. And I actually have read the novel and I'm a huge Tim Curry fan (I wouldn't say I stan him anymore, hence why he wasn't included, but my username is a character of his) who was Pennywise in the miniseries, so I know. ;) I think they also switched the timeline from the fifties to the eighties for this film, is that correct? And yes! Fear Itself is the episode. I'm such a dork, I have to watch it and the Halloween episode from season two every October, lol.

I have my nerdy traditions as well! Especially for Halloween. I always have to watch Hocus Pocus. I grew up in New Hampshire so I can identify with all of those New England feels. Another reason why I love King. And yes, the movie takes place in 1989 because IT wakes up every 27 years to eat, and 2017 is exactly 27 years since the release of the mini series :) Most people dont like change but almost everyone can agree that, that is simply genius. Part two will take place today.

I don't know if these counts but I'm huge fan of the ff:

Tekken - my fave is Anna Williams so f**k Tekken 7 for excluding her

Naruto - my fave is Itachi hence my username

X-Men - my fave is Rogue so f**k the Fox films for the horrible portrayal of her character (Anna Paquin is a good actress though)

Aside from Britney, I'm a huge fan of Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, Beyonce and Mariah Carey. 

5 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I have my nerdy traditions as well! Especially for Halloween. I always have to watch Hocus Pocus. I grew up in New Hampshire so I can identify with all of those New England feels. Another reason why I love King. And yes, the movie takes place in 1989 because IT wakes up every 27 years to eat, and 2017 is exactly 27 years since the release of the mini series :) Most people dont like change but almost everyone can agree that, that is simply genius. Part two will take place today.

Oh, I love that movie! (And that makes complete sense.) It's in my must watch list for October, too, as is Halloween. (Which I have to watch on Halloween, lmao.) OH, so that's why it's going to be 1989! That is ridiculously genius, I agree. I wasn't aware it was the mini series 27th anniversary, though! See, that's just a movie that definitely needed to come out now, in that case. I'm super excited now.

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

I don't know if these counts but I'm huge fan of the ff:

Tekken - my fave is Anna Williams so f**k Tekken 7 for excluding her

Naruto - my fave is Itachi hence my username

X-Men - my fave is Rogue so f**k the Fox films for the horrible portrayal of her character (Anna Paquin is a good actress though)

Aside from Britney, I'm a huge fan of Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, Beyonce and Mariah Carey. 

I FUCKING LOVE TEKKEN! I dont game like I used to anymore but I got hooked when I was maybe 13 on my PS2. I played Tag Tournament 2. I have another Tekken game for my 360 but its older. Anna is a slutty bitch from HEAVEN. I used to cheat with her though and only kick. Or I would be Eddy because his break dancing style was easy to fight with. I also did the same moves.

Britney is by far no.1, but I also like Madonna, Mariah, Shania, (old) Gaga, TLC and some others.

Simpson's is by far my fav show of all time

I'm a huge gamer, mainly nintendo but also play on ps4. Favourite games include Zelda: BOTW, Ocarina of time, Mario 64/Galaxy, many Mario karts, metroid prime trilogy/ super metroid, splatoon 1/2, uncharted series, BioShock etc

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh, I love that movie! (And that makes complete sense.) It's in my must watch list for October, too, as is Halloween. (Which I have to watch on Halloween, lmao.) OH, so that's why it's going to be 1989! That is ridiculously genius, I agree. I wasn't aware it was the mini series twenty-seventh anniversary, though! See, that's just a movie that definitely needed to come out now, in that case. I'm super excited now.

I hate almost every remake known to man. I was so worried about this new one because its been tossed around since fucking 09! Three directors later, two Pennywise actors, two scripts, and many concept changes, its finally happened. This guy nailed it, or so Ive heard. It stays true to the story and instead of a comedic Pennywise, we get the savage scary clown he really is. Tim Curry did a fantastic job, but it was far from the real story. King saw the movie and praised it, which is not common as he hates almost all of his screen adaptions. He even said the minimal changes are genius like the 80s switch up. An example of a minimal change is instead of the kids going through the photo book like in the mini series, they use the projector you see in the trailers. I want to share some spoilers so bad! That scene is crazy on screen. I know what happens and I cant wait to see man!

3 minutes ago, Ryu said:

I stan for some kpop groups and orphan black, but it already ended. I need something new to stan :snapney:

Tatiana's job in OB is magistral

Besides Britney, I stan Lana, Marina, twenty one pilots and Dua Lipa.  :urite:

I love watching The Simpsons and Stranger Things, also I love playing AOE III and Minecraft  :quirkney:

6 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Britney is by far no.1, but I also like Madonna, Mariah, Shania, (old) Gaga, TLC and some others.

Simpson's is by far my fav show of all time

I'm a huge gamer, mainly nintendo but also play on ps4. Favourite games include Zelda: BOTW, Ocarina of time, Mario 64/Galaxy, many Mario karts, metroid prime trilogy/ super metroid, splatoon 1/2, uncharted series, BioShock etc

Dude I still own and play my 64 all the time! I have this nicely decorated home and when people come over they always make fun of me for my 64 hanging out in my living room. I call it retro and tell them to deal. I always have drunk Mario Party, parties and mid game everyone goes bi polar lmao. I love Mario Kart, DK, Zelda, Smash Bros, Bomberman, Diddy Kong Racing, 007, War Gods, and this old Rugrat game, just to name a few.

I like most of the pop acts (specially the feminine ones), and other feminine singers (such as Jorja Smith who's flawless or Lana), but I think my "stan something era" ended a long ago. I started stanning Britney bc I was really young, but at my current age I don't feel stanning anymore. So, I just like different artists from time to time, but that's all.

Did anyone else stan for one of the following shows when they were kids: Sailor Moon, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Legends of A Hidden Temple, or (drum roll for the best...) ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK??? Oh and Degrassi of course.

13 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I FUCKING LOVE TEKKEN! I dont game like I used to anymore but I got hooked when I was maybe 13 on my PS2. I played Tag Tournament 2. I have another Tekken game for my 360 but its older. Anna is a slutty bitch from HEAVEN. I used to cheat with her though and only kick. Or I would be Eddy because his break dancing style was easy to fight with. I also did the same moves.

Oh tell me about it. Who else fights with a qipao dress with fishnets and high heels on.

tenor.gif

iconic slut tbh. That's why i haven't played T7 yet cause I was so disappointed for her exclusion (same thing that i didn't play T4 a lot cause she wasn't there too). Oh yeah Eddy is the default character to use if you want to win easily :tiffcackle: