We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Black_Out

Stanning

I used to Stan HARD for Ariana grande but I'm not really into her new "I'm cute and innocent but I'm also really slutty" act   :whitney:

Other than that I think I'm about to start stanning Taylor because she's honestly the only iconic artist right now other than Beyonce

I also stan for Shakira and I'm a huge fan of lots of pop girls: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga, Madonna, Nelly Furtado, Fergie, J.Lo, Mariah, Céline, JT (not a pop girl, I know), Xtina, Kylie etc. :mattafact: I also stan for the legendary Simpsons (flop stan, but stan nonetheless) and I also like Family Guy, American Dad, etc.

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I stan for Shakira and I'm a huge fan of lots of pop girls: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga, Madonna, Nelly Furtado, Fergie, Mariah, Céline, JT (not a pop girl, I know), Xtina, Kylie etc. :mattafact: I also stan for the iconic Simpsons (flop stan, but stan nonetheless) and I also like Family Guy, American Dad, etc.

Fixed it for you, now you only stan TALENT :uknowit:

8 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:kesha: <----

Also the guy in my ava, Kiefer Sutherland (I love him), and the television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm looking forward to IT as well, though.

Love Buffy. My fav season is when Willow turns into a bad bitch witch and almost ends the world. I dont know Kiefers film history other than the iconic Lost Boys. Again, love that movie. I am SO STOKED FOR IT!!!

3 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Love Buffy. My fav season is when Willow turns into a bad bitch witch and almost ends the world. I dont know Kiefers film history other than the iconic Lost Boys. Again, love that movie. I am SO STOKED FOR IT!!!

Ooh, season six? That's a good one. My favorite is season three because I love Faith and Mayor Wilkins, lol, but I'm also a fan of Glory and season five. (I should stop now or I'm gonna cite all the seasons as my favorite, lol.) He has some bad films, of course, but TLB, Stand By Me, Flatliners, Young Guns 1 & 2, and a few of his lesser known roles are some of my favorites. I also prefer his new show Designated Survivor to 24. :idkney: But yes, I am, too! I was a little worried because I admit I'm wary of remakes/reboots, since Hollywood keeps coming out with them, but it's a film that definitely needed to be redone: and the trailers look amazing!

I'm really starting to stan Charli XCX. Her 2018 album leaked a few weeks ago and it's so next level. 

I also really loved Tove Lo's Lady Wood album and I'm stanning for the new music she's about to drop too, it's soo good!!!! Very funky and glamorous

I hate that I stan future pop music bc I can't enjoy it with anyone else bc it's not even out yet :moorangu:

I only Stan for Britney she's the only artist or celebrity that I truly care about as a person but I am mildly interested in Flea from red hot chili peppers but just mainly how he got into playing bass and his playing styles. Britney is my only true love lolz I barely know who any celebrities are anymore tbh I couldn't care less 

10 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Ooh, season six? That's a good one. My favorite is season three because I love Faith and Mayor Wilkins, lol, but I'm also a fan of Glory and season five. (I should stop now or I'm gonna cite all the seasons as my favorite, lol.) He has some bad films, of course, but TLB, Stand By Me, Flatliners, Young Guns 1 & 2, and a few of his lesser known roles are some of my favorites. I also prefer his new show Designated Survivor to 24. :idkney: But yes, I am, too! I was a little worried because I admit I'm wary of remakes/reboots, since Hollywood keeps coming out with them, but it's a film that definitely needed to be redone: and the trailers look amazing!

Thats a good season! Faith had such a short career :( Her prime was Wrong Turn imo. How could I forget Stand By Me? Another classic. If you have any questions about the movie I can fill ya in. I have all the deets, and know the story which the 90s mini series adaption failed miserably at. Also I used to love the episode of Buffy with the Halloween Party in the frat house. Season 4?

Just now, Black_Out said:

Thats a good season! Faith had such a short career :( Her prime was Wrong Turn imo. How could I forget Stand By Me? Another classic. If you have any questions about the movie I can fill ya in. I have all the deets, and know the story which the 90s mini series adaption failed miserably at. Also I used to love the episode of Buffy with the Halloween Party in the frat house. Season 4?

She did. I was so upset when she only came back for like, three or four episodes in season seven. But agreed. And I actually have read the novel and I'm a huge Tim Curry fan (I wouldn't say I stan him anymore, hence why he wasn't included, but my username is a character of his) who was Pennywise in the miniseries, so I know. ;) I think they also switched the timeline from the fifties to the eighties for this film, is that correct? And yes! Fear Itself is the episode. I'm such a dork, I have to watch it and the Halloween episode from season two every October, lol.

3 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I'm really starting to stan Charli XCX. Her 2018 album leaked a few weeks ago and it's so next level. 

I also really loved Tove Lo's Lady Wood album and I'm stanning for the new music she's about to drop too, it's soo good!!!! Very funky and glamorous

I hate that I stan future pop music bc I can't enjoy it with anyone else bc it's not even out yet :moorangu:

Charlie is amazing! Shes also a Brit stan and says so in her album booklet. 2018 album? As in her new one with Lip Gloss? And Tove Lo's Lady Wood album is EPIC. The music is so melodically infectious and raw. I love True Disaster and Lady Wood the most.

I stan FKA Twigs, like Britney level stan her.

Watching her perform gives me the chills like old Britney, but different.... 

Watching all the other pressed stale bitches copy her e.g Beyonce, Rihanna, even tinashaaa (queens impact) is hilarious... :nydisgust: