We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Is Headlining College Football National Championship Halftime Show

Are you ready for it?

Are you ready for it?

Taylor Swift will perform a free concert during the halftime show at the College Football National Championship in Atlanta, Georgia, on Jan. 8, 2018, ET reports.

Swift hasn't confirmed the news, but a source tells the outlet “She will headline a concert in Centennial Olympic Park during halftime of the game." They add: "ESPN has her booked for the event and has a massive deal to release new music from [her upcoming album] Reputation through its college football coverage this season."

This makes sense. Swift already teased one-minute of her new song "...Ready For It?" ahead of the Alabama and Florida State game this past weekend.

At first glance, it seems a bit odd, but Taylor knows her die-hard fans will gobble up anything she puts out anyway. It appears her strategy is to capture the hearts of middle America and keep her reputation as America's sweetheart, even if she can't come to the phone right now because she's dead. There's no denying it: Taylor is a business woman first, then a pop star.

Listen to her new song "...Ready For It?" below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

At first glance, it seems a bit odd, but Taylor knows her die-hard fans will gobble up anything she puts out anyway. It appears her strategy is to capture the hearts of middle America and keep her reputation as America's sweetheart, even she can't come to the phone right now because she's dead. There's no denying it: Taylor is a business woman first, then a pop star.

First of all, Jordy, I see you. :jfallonlol:

Secondly, I told y'all. If it's Alabama that goes to the National Championship -- and it more than likely will be; they are like the Bey of college ball, basically -- ....good luck winning them over, Taylor. They like country, rock/alternative, and rap, and you're not country anymore. (And this can even apply to any team in the SEC, really: it will be an SEC team, if not both of them being from the SEC, for sure. We're the best conference.)

I do kind of see them going hand-in-hand if it is Bama at the National Championship, though. :shameless: Geaux Tigers.

4 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

First of all, Jordy, I see you. :jfallonlol:

Secondly, I told y'all. If it's Alabama that goes to the National Championship -- and it more than likely will be; they are like the Bey of college ball, basically -- ....good luck winning them over, Taylor. They like country, rock/alternative, and rap, and you're not country anymore. (And this can even apply to any team in the SEC, really: it will be an SEC team, if not both of them being from the SEC, for sure. We're the best conference.)

I do kind of see them going hand-in-hand if it is Bama at the National Championship, though. :shameless: Geaux Tigers.

Did I lie though :walkonby: