We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lana Del Rey’s Instagram And Twitter Hacked

Taylor's impact.

The old Lana can't come to the phone right now.

Why? Because her Instagram and Twitter are dead. Somehow, someway, an anonymous Internet hacker gained access and hijacked the singer's social media accounts, which reaches 14 million people combined, and started scrubbing away her existence.

If you head to Lana's Instagram account, it'll appear as if Lana has never uploaded: "No posts yet," it reads. At the time of posting, nearly all of her Tweets from the last eight years had also been wiped. It only features one Tweet per year advertising her albums.

Word on the street is that the hackers put her accounts up for sale on the dark web. Whatever the hell that means.

This is all that remains:

Last week, a hacker hijacked Selena Gomez's IG account and posted nude photos of Justin Bieber. That issue was fixed in a matter of minutes, but nonetheless it happened.

In June, Britney Spears' Instagram account was the medium for Russian hackers to communicate malware to one another. Read more about that here.

This is extremely violating and alarming that even the most influential people on the planet are susceptible. Especially our pop girls.

Thoughts on the Lana hack? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

14 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

..........What? :watrusayin: What the hell is happening?

she wasnt hacked. her managers confirmed that. she deleted all her tweets except the album announcements and wiped everything on her instagram then sent out tweets about her concerns regarding the conflict w/ north korea and uploaded a video of john lennon and yoko talking about peace to her ig

also

36878867162_eb2c22887b.jpg

9 minutes ago, cheri said:

she wasnt hacked. her managers confirmed that. she deleted all her tweets except the album announcements and wiped everything on her instagram then sent out tweets about her concerns regarding the conflict w/ north korea and uploaded a video of john lennon and yoko talking about peace to her ig

also

36878867162_eb2c22887b.jpg

Ahhh, now that makes more sense. I was confused as to why the hackers had left album announcements if she'd really been hacked. But I gotcha.

She's not wrong. :yaknow:

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Ahhh, now that makes more sense. I was confused as to why the hackers had left album announcements if she'd really been hacked. But I gotcha.

She's not wrong. :yaknow:

should have seen her fans go apeshit when she started purging everything. they were making up conspiracies saying shes gonna kill herself and linking suicide with the new album :sofedup: 

4 minutes ago, cheri said:

should have seen her fans go apeshit when she started purging everything. they were making up conspiracies saying shes gonna kill herself and linking suicide with the new album :sofedup: 

Good thing they didn't overreact. :zoomzoom: Really? Wow, that's jumping to an extreme.... Wtf.

Just now, fucknfurter said:

Good thing they didn't overreact. :zoomzoom: Really? Wow, that's jumping to an extreme.... Wtf.

"is this a sign she is retiring?!?!" no fuckhead shes literally going on a world tour soon and has started working on a new album already :sofedup: just let her do her thing. by the way which albums have u listened to by her so far if u dont mind me asking :) 

12 minutes ago, cheri said:

"is this a sign she is retiring?!?!" no fuckhead shes literally going on a world tour soon and has started working on a new album already :sofedup: just let her do her thing. by the way which albums have u listened to by her so far if u dont mind me asking :) 

How does her scrubbing her accounts clean show signs of her retiring? I mean usually doesn't that signify that the artist is about to release something new, or launch a new era? Wtf is wrong with them?

I don't mind at all-- I've been trying to go in order; I found the full album of her first studio album on YouTube, and I've also listened to Born To Die. I'm about to be starting on Paradise, I think. :tiffanynod:

Just now, fucknfurter said:

How does her scrubbing her accounts clean show signs of her retiring? I mean usually doesn't that signify that the artist is about to release something new, or launch a new era? Wtf is wrong with them?

I don't mind at all-- I've been trying to go in order; I found the full album of her first studio album on YouTube, and I've also listened to Born To Die. I'm about to be starting on Paradise, I think. :tiffanynod:

awesomeeee, do u have any particular favorites off aka and born to die? the demo of mermaid motel leaked recently, i love it. i dont know if i can post the link here or not so if u google "mermaid motel demo picosong" it should come up if you are interested :)  hope u enjoy paradise! she actually rerecorded yayo for paradise, so let me know whether u have a preference between that and the aka version...

yes exactly, people overreact about this sh!t. shes just emotional. it's not like u cant find her old posts online anyway, people take screenshots of them all so who cares. her honeymoon account is still up too

6 hours ago, cheri said:

awesomeeee, do u have any particular favorites off aka and born to die? the demo of mermaid motel leaked recently, i love it. i dont know if i can post the link here or not so if u google "mermaid motel demo picosong" it should come up if you are interested :)  hope u enjoy paradise! she actually rerecorded yayo for paradise, so let me know whether u have a preference between that and the aka version...

yes exactly, people overreact about this sh!t. shes just emotional. it's not like u cant find her old posts online anyway, people take screenshots of them all so who cares. her honeymoon account is still up too

I really liked Oh Say Can You See, Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven), and I did like Mermaid Motel, Brite Lites, Yayo could grow on me, and I liked Born To Die, Off To The Races, Blue Jeans, Video Games-- if I'm being honest, I liked all of Born To Die, lol. I don't know if I can pick many favorites from it because I really loved all of them. But ooh, I will Google that! And I didn't know that; I'll keep it in mind when I get to it. :)

Exactly. Fans really do the most sometimes.