We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Drops Anthemic New ‘Reputation’ Track “Ready For It”: Listen

6 hours ago, Herumbra said:

I like Taylor's song and i dont get why people say it sounds like a britney song?

Well, you're in the Britney Spears forum. In Gaga's forum, her fans would say it sounds like a song from her discography. 

23 minutes ago, lilly said:

I just uploaded the LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO music video makeup tutorial! Come check me out and tell me what you think!

Wrong thread I think.
And at first I thought U are Lilith,:tiffcackle: like WTF? 

Your blouse reminds me;

:) 

I am living for the chorus. The rest of the song, however is too hard for me. The melody of the verses and the chorus don't match. It's so random. I wanna hear a slower song with the chorus from this.

Its a cute and less trashy song but it sounds like everything on radio. I thought people on here were saying that she is setting trends amidst all the House music etc on radio these days? The chorus sounds exactly like a fifth harmony song I've heard before but I can't remember. I also can't with her constant personal attacks on her exes even when she's praising a new partner in this song :mattafact:

19 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Taylor is really trying to come off as badass bitch who you can't mess with, but in reality she just looks like she's gonna snap in half like a twig on a small gust of wind.

Body shaming at its finest, right here. :wyd:

I liked the verses of Looke What You Made Me Do, and disliked the chorus. For this song, this is the contrary.

Maybe after a few listen, but she tries to go too hard during the verses. I am not sure how I feel about this more "urban" sound. :juggingu:

48 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Body shaming at its finest, right here. :wyd:

It is the truth honey, deal with it :lemmetellu: Her posture is awful, she's somewhat skinny and tall, and she literally looks fragile. That's how her body looks, if you are too sensitive about someone describing someone's look and somehow see it as body shaming, that's your issue. I didn't shame her body, her new image as a "snake", badass person doesn't go with her body look, hence why I made the comparison. If you can't deal with it, go and attack someone who cares, cause I don't.:gloss:

On 4-9-2017 at 9:26 AM, Thurafatale9 said:

Well, you're in the Britney Spears forum. In Gaga's forum, her fans would say it sounds like a song from her discography. 

On 4-9-2017 at 2:26 AM, Herumbra said:

I like Taylor's song and i dont get why people say it sounds like a britney song?

it's called jealousy because Taylor got +1m pure sales in first week only with Red and 1989 and looks like Reputation will be another smash. she is breaking records. = jealousy

23 hours ago, marrecarney said:

It is the truth honey, deal with it :lemmetellu: Her posture is awful, she's somewhat skinny and tall, and she literally looks fragile. That's how her body looks, if you are too sensitive about someone describing someone's look and somehow see it as body shaming, that's your issue. I didn't shame her body, her new image as a "snake", badass person doesn't go with her body look, hence why I made the comparison. If you can't deal with it, go and attack someone who cares, cause I don't.:gloss:

That's literally body shaming, though. What you just described is BODY-SHAMING. So she's not allowed to be a "badass" because she's tall and skinny? You're a disgusting individual. Reported.

12 hours ago, iZacaree said:

That's literally body shaming, though. What you just described is BODY-SHAMING. So she's not allowed to be a "badass" because she's tall and skinny? You're a disgusting individual. Reported.

Girl... Where in the world did I say she's not allowed to be badass because she's tall and skinny? I literally said that her new image and her actual look don't go together. I never said she isn't allowed to do that.

Now kindly get the f**k off my back with that tumblr woke sh!t.:flawlessbye: