We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Drops Anthemic New ‘Reputation’ Track “Ready For It”: Listen

4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I dont care about Swift but I was thinking the same :verycool: the chorus sounds like a failed attempt of brit  :blaughing:

The whole delivery/tone of the song is like "bad ass sexy bitch coming through" (lolol) with weak lyrics. Sounds EXACTLY like when Britney featured on Miley's bangerz :drown:

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lol well Britney Spears is the standard for 2000's pop, calling this song bad Britney Spears is not shocking to me :mhm:

I mean they are saying that Britney Jean is a bad Britney, but we all know it is not true. in the literal sense. :D

Okay I want to hate this bitch but she's luring me in this era 

miss+j+2.gif

She's fucking delivering and this new song is basic but it's a fucking anthem bop :rihclap: Way better than any of the boring crap Fadty Perry has released this year from her flop album Hitless

OPRAH.jpg

1 hour ago, marrecarney said:

Taylor is really trying to come off as badass bitch who you can't mess with, but in reality she just looks like she's gonna snap in half like a twig on a small gust of wind.

:moorangu: 

taylor is almost 30 and she still can't look like a fully body woman, she can keep trying :shameless:

2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Am I the only one who thought Britney Billie Jean wasn't that terrible? Maybe for Britney standards. 

Agreed. It's a weak album by Britney standards but by regular pop star standards it's a solid record -- nothing great, but far from the trainwreck it's treated like 'round these parts, and with a couple of gems that stand up against the best material on her other albums. I mean, it scored basically the same as Teenage Dream on Metacritic.

I feel like she's really trying to channel a Blackout-esque era with the kind of music she's releasing and the attitude that comes with it. Only difference is she might actually get critical acclaim on the onset, while Blackout did it on a hindsight... which is slightly upsetting.

24 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I feel like she's really trying to channel a Blackout-esque era with the kind of music she's releasing and the attitude that comes with it. Only difference is she might actually get critical acclaim on the onset, while Blackout did it on a hindsight... which is slightly upsetting.

It's Taylor, she can release Britney Jean and it will still win Album of the Year :mattafact:

AMAZING!!! I've been scalped!! 

This album is going to be like 1989's darker, edgier sister. Taylor continues to evolve and grow as an artist, and I love that she's taking risks with her sound. She is raising the bar for all the other pop girls. No one is going IN like Taylor is these days. Love it! 

Its like she's bringing back the days when pop music was a huge extravaganza, and I'm here for it. TOTALLY buying this album. 

6 hours ago, Herumbra said:

I like Taylor's song and i dont get why people say it sounds like a britney song?

Well, you're in the Britney Spears forum. In Gaga's forum, her fans would say it sounds like a song from her discography.