We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Previews New Song “Ready For It”: Listen

Are you ready?

Taylor Swift teased a new Reputation track in the name of football.

Well this is interesting. Taylor Swift shared a snippet of a new song titled "Ready For It," which serves as an anthem for tonight's big football game between Alabama and Florida State.

“Are you ready for it? / Baby, let the games begin,” Swift sings over a clammering beat. I-I-I see how this is gonna go / Touch me and you'll never be alone / I-Island breeze, lights down low / No one has to know.”

The clip the song is soundtracked to features scenes of coaches Nick Saban and Jimbo Fisher and the teams running on to the field with cheerleaders and majorettes hyping up the crowd.

As for the song, Taylor dabbles in the real m of electro-pop, but it features an atmospheric, MASSIVE chorus. Is it a bit cringy that she's using it for ESPN? A bit. Does it work all to well? Absolutely.

Check it out below:

Thoughts on Taylor's new tune? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

27 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

it will explode just because it's taylor swift, if that was fifth harmony it would debut and peak 95 on the billboard hot 100. It sounds like Little mix tho. :lollipop:

Let's be thankful Fifth Harmony aren't doing any better :mattafact: I rather have Taylor

7 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Let's be thankful Fifth Harmony aren't doing any better :mattafact: I rather have Taylor

i really liked fifth harmony basic tunes, "work from home" was so catchy, same as "That's my girl" and then i realized it was camila's voice what did the trick for me and really forgot about them when she left the group

:tiffcackle:

24 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

She trying to come for that Superbowl halftime spot 

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. UGHHHHH CAN THEY NOT PLS.

1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

it will explode just because it's taylor swift, if that was fifth harmony it would debut and peak 95 on the billboard hot 100. It sounds like Little mix tho. :lollipop:

ALSO, THIS IS 100% FUCKING BUMMER.

I don't like LWYMMD but i gave it the free pass bc i didn't like Shake it off but loved 1989. Out of the woods is amazing, if this "ready for it" thing is the promotional single... it doesn't hold a candle to OOTW and is more generic than LWYMMD bc at least the last one has this electroclash thing going on and  stands out in mainstream music but this new snippet.. i don't feeling it

7 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Well this is interesting. Taylor Swift shared a snippet of a new song titled "Ready For It," which serves as an anthem for tonight's big football game between Alabama and Florida State.

:sofedup: Like that game needed it. The overrated Crimson Tide rarely lose a game.

But the Bama fans won't give a crap about this song, I'll tell y'all that now. Unless it's rap or country, they're not here for it. So the Swifties better gobble it up.