We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

Work Bitch (Best Performance)

7 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

I always thought this whole "concert" was really great and rang pretty true to classic Brit performances.

I thought her energy was great, she had attitude but the routines ruin everything. Like the Toxic performance in the video I posted, she just walks around and poses. I wish she would do the original routine. :( 

6 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

I always thought this whole "concert" was really great and rang pretty true to classic Brit performances.

This. The only bad performances of the IHeart Radio Fest were Stronger and Crazy and I don't even think MJ could make that choreo look good :nicki2: I loved the beginning of Toxic and the entrance to WB. 

I agree with all the comments here, this mini concert was great! It's true that many of the routines were kinda basic (we're already used to it though) but she made them work with her attitude and energy. I loved to see Slave performed without the pole, even if they didn't add much more dancing it was cool to see her doing it with no props. 

I really really love the bridge of Work Bitch. This concert was great but tbh I've never liked the whole jungle concept.

She should have done that concert at the VMA : /.

17 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She performed Make me and DYWCO:nicki2:

Well she performed the same setlist of POM songs on the festivals she did last year, 3 Glory songs aren't that much :xfactorlook:

3 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

Well she performed the same setlist of POM songs on the festivals she did last year, 3 Glory songs aren't that much :xfactorlook:

It's what most artists do.and 3 songs is a lot actually. you can't perform a bunch of new songs that only fans know in festivals. people would be bored af. they want the classic hits