We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BrittonJeanSpears

Guys, I Just Need Someone To Talk To

On 9/3/2017 at 10:41 AM, BattleBoy said:

You never let anybody put you down or think that somebody who looks good wouldn't be interested in you :lemmetellu:

Not falling for his electronic bullshit means you're smart and mature and you'll find somebody who deserves you :mattafact:

I agree with this. :mhm:

But I'm still sorry it happened to you, hon. :(

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Honestly if you believe a guy who tells you he loves you after three hours, you deserve to be scammed. :whitney: 

Well that guy sounds like he was really desperate. Could have wait a few days at least :whitney: 

Btw from your Exhale presence i can tell you and i could start a family together one day but first pls send me some cash cause my grandma is sick, my father left us and i miss an arm :whitney: 

13 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Well that guy sounds like he was really desperate. Could have wait a few days at least :whitney: 

Btw from your Exhale presence i can tell you and i could start a family together one day but first pls send me some cash cause my grandma is sick, my father left us and i miss an arm :whitney: 

:tiffcackle: I feel like we've known each other forever. My bank account number is 000000000001 ;)