We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

TBT: Here’s A Video Of Kim Kardashian In 2009 Saying She’s The Biggest Taylor Swift Fan

ET's Throwback Thursday game on point.

ET's Throwback Thursday game on point.

You know the story all too well by now. Taylor Swift's ongoing feud with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will seemingly never end, and the pop star certainly didn't calm the waters with her new Joseph Kahn-directed video for "Look What You Made Me Do." In the track, Swift sings "don't like your tilted stage," an obvious reference to Kanye's recent Pablo Tour stage that literally hovered over the audience and tilted. In the video, the singer soaks in a tub of diamonds and makes a gun sign with her hand, referencing Kim Kardashian's Paris robbery nightmare. Ouch.

If you want to read up on the back and forth from earlier this year, click here.

ET unearthed some interview footage left on the cutting room floor of Kim in 2009 gushing over being “the biggest Taylor Swift fan.” Since we know what takes place nearly a decade later, the video is priceless.

Give it a play below and prepare for a kii.

ET you're savage. Let us know what you think in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Yes but that was before Taylor tried to make her husband look like an ass. Taylor is having a great comeback but she still tried to be painted as a victim and lied about not knowing the lyrics to "Famous". And Taylor's Paris robbery reference is a low blow like she really hit under the belt. Yes her video is great and kinda makes you like the song, but whatever Kim went through in Paris is traumatizing in itself to make a reference to it. And people still try to make her look sweet :nothavingit:

7 hours ago, Chris88 said:

Yes but that was before Taylor tried to make her husband look like an ass. Taylor is having a great comeback but she still tried to be painted as a victim and lied about not knowing the lyrics to "Famous". And Taylor's Paris robbery reference is a low blow like she really hit under the belt. Yes her video is great and kinda makes you like the song, but whatever Kim went through in Paris is traumatizing in itself to make a reference to it. And people still try to make her look sweet :nothavingit:

And her releasing her album the day of Kanye's mothers death...like i dont buy that it is a coincidence. Shes literally out for blood, and it is kinda sad. Like you care THAT much about what people say about you that you're not okay with letting things pass over- you just wont stop until you feel they got what they deserved. 

People comparing this to Beyonce's formation, but at least Beyonce was singing about civil rights, Taylor is just always so self obsessed- I cant :byebitch:

3 hours ago, Born2Die said:

And her releasing her album the day of Kanye's mothers death...like i dont buy that it is a coincidence. Shes literally out for blood, and it is kinda sad. Like you care THAT much about what people say about you that you're not okay with letting things pass over- you just wont stop until you feel they got what they deserved. 

People comparing this to Beyonce's formation, but at least Beyonce was singing about civil rights, Taylor is just always so self obsessed- I cant :byebitch:

well, both are desperate. Beyoncé was singing about civil rights she doesn't care about, Idk what's worse tbh

On 01/09/2017 at 2:08 AM, Chris88 said:

Check your facts, the bathtub scene is a reference to what the media portrayed her as back in 2014. She did a little speech at an event before performing Blank Space saying the media said that she couldn't keep a man so she locked them in her mansion and then she was in her diamond bathtub, crying or something... stop the reach with Kim's robbery...

2 hours ago, ChosenSparkles said:

Check your facts, the bathtub scene is a reference to what the media portrayed her as back in 2014. She did a little speech at an event before performing Blank Space saying the media said that she couldn't keep a man so she locked them in her mansion and then she was in her diamond bathtub, crying or something... stop the reach with Kim's robbery...

I saw the YT video and she was talking about pearls, I don't see any pearls in that bathtub and if we remember, Kim used to pose on IG with big and expensive diamond pieces. I still know how to make the difference between pearls and diamonds. And the way she likes to put different and subtle references in her music and videos, I don't really see that as a "reach" more like a plausible hypothesis. 

On 02/09/2017 at 10:34 PM, ohoney said:

TF you're talking about the Paris Robbery? How is this connected? :calculating:

A reach trying to show Taylor as really heartless when even tho she can be a snake, she still has a heart deep down.