We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BoyToySoldier

Other songs you wish Britney sang?

7 hours ago, Itachi said:

Indeed! I got particularly interested in her just this month after I've seen members such as @Shadow. promoting her music here. Likewise I referred her to my sister who's majoring in music and she was also astonished that the genre was somehow getting revived as apparently it has long been "dead" in the music scene.

i'm glad i got u interested! what songs have u listened to so far? :) 

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i'm glad i got u interested! what songs have u listened to so far? :) 

i've already listened to the entirety of Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence. I'll stream her latest two this weekend. Her music is so soothing and makes me feel young. My friend told me that she just casually smokes when performing live. I hope to see her someday :)

5 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i've already listened to the entirety of Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence. I'll stream her latest two this weekend. Her music is so soothing and makes me feel young. My friend told me that she just casually smokes when performing live. I hope to see her someday :)

i missed the opportunity to see her live at one of the UK dates she announced for august :( but hopefully she comes back on this world tour :soyeah: what songs were your favourites? :) 

22 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i missed the opportunity to see her live at one of the UK dates she announced for august :( but hopefully she comes back on this world tour :soyeah: what songs were your favourites? :) 

Ohh... i hope she'll also visit any East/Southeast Asian country so I'll get the chance to see her. So far, I've been playing Ultraviolence, West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, Cruel World, Ride, Dark Paradise a lot. So far I think Ultraviolence album is her best, very dark and meaningful music. Her videos are also screaming nostalgia. :urite: I want to study her artistry more. ;)

31 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Ohh... i hope she'll also visit any East/Southeast Asian country so I'll get the chance to see her. So far, I've been playing Ultraviolence, West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, Cruel World, Ride, Dark Paradise a lot. So far I think Ultraviolence album is her best, very dark and meaningful music. Her videos are also screaming nostalgia. :urite: I want to study her artistry more. ;)

ultraviolence is a great album & ride is one of my all time favourites from her! i love how unique her voice is. its great finding out all these little links in her music, even her album art has a theory behind it that she confirmed.

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/lana-del-rey-artwork-theory-lust-2045441

i just love stuff like this

32 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

ultraviolence is a great album & ride is one of my all time favourites from her! i love how unique her voice is. its great finding out all these little links in her music, even her album art has a theory behind it that she confirmed.

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/lana-del-rey-artwork-theory-lust-2045441

i just love stuff like this

Cool! I'll be reading, listening and watching a lot more about her. I think she has a unique talent, it's sad that she's quite underrated. :(

3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Cool! I'll be reading, listening and watching a lot more about her. I think she has a unique talent, it's sad that she's quite underrated. :(

You should listen to her unreleased stuff, before BTD , listen to serial killer,maha maha etc I personally think that's her best work:mattafact:

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

her version of ghetto baby tho :Lshark:

Slay:Lshark:

How about this tho :

you can be the boss daddy you can be the boss, bad to the bone,sick as a dog 

Anthem tbh :mattafact: