We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Britstory_3000

All the A-list people who weren't at the VMAs

Britney

Beyonce

JayZ

Kanye

Taylor

Selena

Nick Jonas

Zayn

Any other One Direction people

Bieber

Timberlake

Rihanna

Adele

Sam Smith

Gaga

Tinashe

Mariah

Lana del Rey

Add more, A, B, C, D, or Z liat! i think the VMAs we knew and loved (2000s) are dead :(

1 hour ago, Britstory_3000 said:

Britney

Beyonce

JayZ

Kanye

Taylor

Selena

Nick Jonas

Zayn

Any other One Direction people

Bieber

Timberlake

Rihanna

Adele

Sam Smith

Gaga

Tinashe

Mariah

Lana del Rey

Add more, A, B, C, D, or Z liat! i think the VMAs we knew and loved (2000s) are dead :(

Sam Smith, Tinashe, and even maybe Lana aren't A-List celebrities, not even all the One Direction boys or Nick Jonas:mattafact:

I think once you hit A-list you're kinda there for life. None of the 1D boys, Tinashe, or Sam Smith are A-list. Lana and Selena are questionable too as @ShowdownITZ said. 

I hadn't even heard of Tinashe before SP, and the only 1D boys I know solo are Zayn and Harry Styles, neither of whom I would consider A-list:mattafact:

13 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I think once you hit A-list you're kinda there for life. None of the 1D boys, Tinashe, or Sam Smith are A-list. Lana and Selena are questionable too as @ShowdownITZ said. 

I hadn't even heard of Tinashe before SP, and the only 1D boys I know solo are Zayn and Harry Styles, neither of whom I would consider A-list:mattafact:

I think Selena's A-List, everyone knows who she is but yeah Lana's questionable, 1D boys, Sam Smith, and Tinashe aren't a-list celebrities

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I think Selena's A-List, everyone knows who she is but yeah Lana's questionable, 1D boys, Sam Smith, and Tinashe aren't a-list celebrities

Agreed of the ones we mentioned she's the only one who's remotely close. I've honestly heard one Lana Song in my entire life and wasn't a fan. I thought she was just a popular indie artist for years lol

6 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Agreed of the ones we mentioned she's the only one who's remotely close. I've honestly heard one Lana Song in my entire life and wasn't a fan. I thought she was just a popular indie artist for years lol

We're talking about Lana Del Ray? And you've only heard one song? lol She's not A-list bit you give her discography a try.  She has some really good songs.

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

We're talking about Lana Del Ray? And you've only heard one song? lol She's not A-list bit you give her discography a try.  She has some really good songs.

Yeah I only have heard Summertime Sadness. I'll check her out though :)