We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Has The Last Laugh In The "Look What You Made Me Do" Video: Watch

8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Literally the second search result when I typed in “female bike jacket” :tiffcackle:

671c24c9c90fa130caa23fc16b0f3bda.jpg

Its not the sme one obviously. :tiffcackle:

Taylor never wore leather jackets in any artist way until after Britney did. :tiffcackle: She copied Britney end of story :tiffcackle:

This video was AMAZING. Taylor is right... the "old Taylor" is dead - there is no going back after this. I hope Taylor just continues to work with Joseph Kahn because their videos are always so flawless and powerful. Say what you want about Taylor, but she is a marketing GENIUS. I'm shook.

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Britney didn't invent pop stars. If she became anyone, she became a less controversial, more sad version of Madonna. :whitney:

i agree with some of your posts on here because you can keep it real.

but this level of negativity is ridiculous. are you even a fan anymore, why are you here?

Just now, naturalplayboy said:

but this level of negativity is ridiculous. are you even a fan anymore, why are you here?

I try to just like ignore some of his posts because sometimes he's funny but my goodness the negativity is in every post lowkey. :drown: 

10 minutes ago, Zephyr. said:

Oh, get over it. Her video is great and spicing things up, at least. Haven't seen Britney put out anything that interesting in years and years.

Wearing a leotard and attempting to dance ain't anything special. It was like she was trying to be Britney, rihanna, and Beyonce at the same time :wtfdidusay:

1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

I wastalking about Taylor with the Madonna part. I just said Britney didn't invent pop stars,which is true.