We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Has The Last Laugh In The "Look What You Made Me Do" Video: Watch

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

That look is standard as f*ck. :tiffcackle: This was one of the first entries when I googled "girl bike jacket":

biker-girl-jacket.jpg

"Britney invented jackets". :tiffcackle: Dear lord you're a mess. :tiffcackle:

Youre delusional. The jacket is the exact same one, the hat and motorcycle are similar. bye! :tiffcackle:

Oh and Britney pulled it off better. :tiffcackle:

Just now, Body ache said:

Youre delusional. The jacket is the exact same one, the hat and motorcycle are similar. bye! :tiffcackle:

Oh and Britney pulled it off better. :tiffcackle:

The jackets are both what your standard biker jackets look like. :tiffcackle: Yeah, I'm sureTaylor went through the BO photoshoot just to choose a jacket. :tiffcackle:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

The jackets are both what your standard biker jackets look like. :tiffcackle: Yeah, I'm sureTaylor went through the BO photoshoot just to choose a jacket. :tiffcackle:

No they dont. They are studded and as you said they are from 2011 so obviously they are not standard since leather jackets have been invented before then. So basically Taylor went through Britney's closet and picked out something from 2011. I suggest you not reply to me again with your false knowledge unless you want to get dragged again. :tiffcackle: