We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

The 2017 Video Music Awards Winners List

I'm glad she didn't go not because I think the show is not the big thing, cause it is still a great music event. It gives great exposure. Make me went back from #52 to #17 on that week, but because she had nothing to do there, she didn't have new music to promote, there are no future music plans, it would only be a wasted opportunity as the last year performance was. 

I was very hyped because it was almost 10 years she didn't perform there but tbh I didn't want her to do it at that time because many reasons, but anyway. :ehum:

I still can't believe Fifth Harmony was the highlight of the night :calculating: they really downgraded, the fact that Alessia Cara is performing at award shows like the VMAs, just goes to show that no one cares about it anymore 

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I still can't believe Fifth Harmony was the highlight of the night :calculating: they really downgraded, the fact that Alessia Cara is performing at award shows like the VMAs, just goes to show that no one cares about it anymore 

Like the article said, it's because MTV is conservative now. If we look back at the classic VMA moments, it was outrageous and all out there but now stars nowadays want to be perfect and look perfect. I looked through all the red carpet photos and they all look the same. It used to be we look forward to every year what crazy outfit lil Kim will wear or what drama will happen on stage. Also MTV doesn't seem to give a sh!t either, obviously they stopped putting a lot of money in it. I remember when they had opera singers cover kid rock's song, so random but so epic. The production value truly went down.