We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Infinity101

**UPDATE** My Xtended Versions of SOG, Hot as Ice, Get Naked, Radar, GM, BTI, MATM, POM ,JLM, MM, Better, DYWCO, Slumber Party, Mood Ring, LMD And If I'm Dancing

6 hours ago, Infinity101 said:

Let me know if you have a request ?

"Better" seriously lacks any remixes/ extensions! It would sound amazing extended :cinderellaney:

12 hours ago, Jv31 said:

Basically the rest of Glory :giggleney:

Although I appreciate it must be hard without stems! 

Lol ok I will get to work if anyone has any instruments and acapella's please PM me ofthe obvious ones not Make Me and DYWCO I have them and will start on them next and I also have the instrumental and acapella of Liar too thanks for all the posts too guy's I really appreciate the feedback from everyone :unbothered:

18 hours ago, neel21 said:

@Infinity101 do you mind sharing the LMD stems?

Arr I will check with who shared them with me first and will let you know I don't wanna mess stuff up for anyone or all of us getting more in the future :) and I a firm believer we should keep Britney's Masters in the fan base if we are lucky enough to get them I hate seeing and hearing others pick her art to pieces cause she is Britney and she IS legendary no matter what anyone really wants to tell them selves different I guess, 2017 who has a Vegas residency arr Britney when will any of her fellow artist from the late 90's,2000's be having her success I start to worry when you should gauge your success from the amount of dragging you get the more the better..... I guess lol anyways thank you for the post, talk soon...

15 hours ago, lasairfhionashy said:

thank you so much. 

slumber party is especially awesome - that first couple of minutes or so of instrumental was what i neeeeeded :unbelievableney:

Your welcome glad you like it!!

52 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

How many people on here already has them though lol ??

Most people (if not all)  don't have it. Someone leaked the instrumental, but thats it. 

47 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

Arr ok makes sense than thank you!

Did that person respond who you were gonna ask about sharing the stems?

10 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

Any other Glory stems have been actually harder than expected to get ?? Surely someone on here has them if randoms do ?? You recon ??

Liar is circulating, and some people got links, but before they could check the links, they were down. I guess everyone here would like Just Love Me stems as well. Id personally love if the Coupure Electrique stems leaked, lol