We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Premieres New Lead Single “Look What You Made Me Do”: Listen

No one has endured more criticism than Taylor Swift, and "Look What You Made Me Do" is the answer to it.

No one has endured more criticism, slut-shaming and Internet bullying than Taylor Swift.

And good thing there's an unlimited supply of snake emojis, because there's been a lot of that, too. Throw a couple of very public celebrity feuds into the pot (we see you Kimye, Katy), a detailed diary of her romantic liaisons with good-looking guys (and their subsequent fallouts), and you have the recipe for an epic pop storm of controversy and naysayers. It's given Taylor quite the Reputation, and she's running with it.

The pop star slithered in her sixth era by scrubbing her social media presence and ushered in a sssstring of snake videos cooked up by director Joseph Kahn ("Bad Blood," "Toxic"). It's clear Swift is aware what much of the Internet thinks of her, and she's biting back. Hard. Her new single "Look What You Made Me Do" is the answer to all of it.

The song is experimental dark pop. "I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me. I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams," she sings over plunky production cooked up by Jack Antonoff. It's a sound like nothing you've ever heard from the singer. "I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now," she purrs. "Why? Oh, because she's dead!"

Like what you hear? You're in luck. The pop star is dropping the high-budget music video for it on Friday, August 25 (Good Morning America will debut an exclusive first look early Friday morning).

Listen here:

"Look What You Made Me Do" is the lead single off Swift's forthcoming record Reputation out November 10.

Thoughts on Taylor's new tune? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Not really, but she referenced britney with the "another day, another drama" lyrics! :calculating: 

I guess so cuz i searched another day another drama on google and the only thing that appeared was piece of me:calculating:

Sle