We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

Have you guys heard of CERN?

That is BS. Its a particle accelerator (LHC), its not gonna bring an armageddon upon earth lmao

The cern is an organisation to conduct research into subatomic particles. The LHC is the machine that helps them do this. 

Fun fact: You wouldn't be able to access internet if it wasn't for CERN

On 8/25/2017 at 2:02 AM, neel21 said:

That is BS. Its a particle accelerator (LHC), its not gonna bring an armageddon upon earth lmao

The cern is an organisation to conduct research into subatomic particles. The LHC is the machine that helps them do this. 

Fun fact: You wouldn't be able to access internet if it wasn't for CERN

Isn't it a huge and widely known fear that the Large Hadron Collider could one day malfunction and create a black hole that'll kill us all, though? :thinkney: That to me sounds like Armageddon, but I have no idea how true that fear is, though.

There's speculation that the Mandella Effect is because of CERN. The first picture ever uploaded in 'this timeline' to the web is a group of ladies called the 'Cernettes'. There's lots of conspiracy theories about it and it's super interesting! But I try not to dabble too much in all of that now, it drove me too the point of insanity years ago. Not good for my mental health:bthink:

20 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

There's speculation that the Mandella Effect is because of CERN. The first picture ever uploaded in 'this timeline' to the web is a group of ladies called the 'Cernettes'. There's lots of conspiracy theories about it and it's super interesting! But I try not to dabble too much in all of that now, it drove me too the point of insanity years ago. Not good for my mental health:bthink:

It's crazy that many "conspiracy theories" are actually true. :bthink:

1 minute ago, Brichney. said:

It's crazy that many "conspiracy theories" are actually true. :bthink:

I agree. That's why I stopped researching them. I became absolutely paranoid and it really led down a dark path for me overall. 

I am still fascinated by the theories in general, and will never completely be 'over it'. Once you're aware of certain things you can't just turn a blind eye. But I don't look into them on my own time anymore. Too stressful and anxiety ridden lol

7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I agree. That's why I stopped researching them. I became absolutely paranoid and it really led down a dark path for me overall. 

I am still fascinated by the theories in general, and will never completely be 'over it'. Once you're aware of certain things you can't just turn a blind eye. But I don't look into them on my own time anymore. Too stressful and anxiety ridden lol

You sound like such a sweet person! <3 I can relate to a lot of what you said, it's exhausting and very dark/sinister. Well, we should just be ourselves, there's evil in this world, and they'll get what they do to others sooner or later. So, yeah, let's just be and what will happen will happen. 

1 hour ago, Brichney. said:

You sound like such a sweet person! <3 I can relate to a lot of what you said, it's exhausting and very dark/sinister. Well, we should just be ourselves, there's evil in this world, and they'll get what they do to others sooner or later. So, yeah, let's just be and what will happen will happen. 

Thank you :) just remember, the light has already won. Just time to see it all unfold! :plzney:

On 01/09/2017 at 9:30 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Isn't it a huge and widely known fear that the Large Hadron Collider could one day malfunction and create a black hole that'll kill us all, though? :thinkney: That to me sounds like Armageddon, but I have no idea how true that fear is, though.

Nope, if that thing could create black holes, it will break all possible laws of physics....Black holes require a body to be shrunk to a certain size with a radius determined as a the Schwarzschild radius. Black holes don't just pop out of nowhere and there is a reason why most black holes are so giant

No but Jesus and the other gods would hate it :mattafact:

We should make a praying circle and hope for something :mattafact:

Did you know that earth is flat? Galileo is shook tbh :mattafact: