We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Diamond Horse

I am a man and lately I have been beating myself up for loving soft things

I feel like I have gone really soft

And, I have a K-mania :britdrown: 

I sometimes want to find something deeper in it all, but sometimes I think I just deceive myself into thinking there is anything deeper.

Then again, I am not being a stereotype of screaming girl for my "idols" either, it is a little different

I guess I just want to live a little more beautifully :britdrown: And maybe even apply some principles to my life. I would want to change myself and change my attitude to humans and myself after all. Some of the movies give much perspective. It is a good thing that you are more neutral to the characters in series and therefore you can get some good ideas into your head without filter.

A quite successful singer I have met in Estonia said that she was helped in her life by creating fictional friends in her mind. #Imagination, why not though :britdrown: 

Today I realized that this is my fav song right now:

And K-drama Healer is my favorite drama

I sometimes feel like I shouldn't get into that fantasy world

Even so, can it make me a better person, as I think it might make? Thinking about life and values to dramas and stuff.

Do I just deceive myself?

Even so, K-dramas are much more than these senseless Latin dramas, lol

Maybe I am just a poor little lonely soul (although I still have people in my life)

Does it all sound pathetic?

Am I getting old?

I feel like I have never been so soft!

One of my men said to me that movies is escaping reality. Movies is not the truth. But it is not completely unrelatable either. I think it is somewhere in between. 

As there is soul in the actor's creation and many K-dramas seem to want to depict something about humans still... As many movies I guess.