We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Derrickr411

Cannot believe

Just now, Million Billion said:

Who did violate who? What celebrity? What pic? :lostney:

What is this thread? What did it happen to you? Does this have anything to do with that other Sam catfish Twiiter account? I don't get it. :calculating:

He had a pic of Lynne's driver license on the OP.

About the catfisher, you have a lot of reading to do.

2 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Glad that you liked it!!! I felt it was pretty hilarious when I said it ... after it's become iconic I'm even more impressed 

keep pretending that you were trolling:tiffcackle: even though you posted 'receipts' of your discussion with 'Sam' :tiffcackle:

16 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

I'm just commenting now before the eventual sh!t storm begins. Props to you though. You're majorly brave ( :madonna: ) for making another post like this so soon. My the odds be in your favor :mjpopcorn:

Haha ty , I get the biggest kick out of people's responses on here and the emojis kill me ... I'm the most down to earth person you'd ever meet however I like to share my shitzNgiGGLes even though I'm well aware how uptight these nellies can be. I'm learning to better express myself in exhale format...:giggleney:

you see. The speed at which they lose their minds however is highly entertaining. Regardless what I do post that is pertinent to Britney will always be legit on my end. It's a forum full of investigators and i posted knowing full well the consequences. (0$)0billspaid entertainment purposes only :wyd:

3 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Haha ty , I get the biggest kick out of people's responses on here and the emojis kill me ... I'm the most down to earth person you'd ever meet however I like to share my shitzNgiGGLes even though I'm well aware how uptight these nellies can be. I'm learning to better express myself in exhale format...:giggleney:

you see. The speed at which they lose their minds however is highly entertaining. Regardless what I do post that is pertinent to Britney will always be legit on my end. It's a forum full of investigators and i posted knowing full well the consequences. (0$)0billspaid entertainment purposes only :wyd:

I've read d*ck instead of kick, ok, time to logout. :zoomzoom:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

keep pretending that you were trolling:tiffcackle: even though you posted 'receipts' of your discussion with 'Sam' :tiffcackle:

Yes to prove on my end that I wasn't making it up. To which you tried to act as if I felt like I was special I then said that it was just about equivalent to having a Pokémon card in my pocket fun trivia fact for the only people that it'd be worth mentioning  to in the world. Y'all lost your minds with it I had fun said f**k it.  Made it way more interesting for you . Bottomline is I was being honest, humble and real....hope you had fun in the audience :hype: