We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Derrickr411

Cannot believe

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

That thread wasn't the first time you talked your messages with "Sam". Stop trying to make it sound like you were trolling us. You were fooled by a catfisher and you should just admit it. :whitney:

I was trolling you by allowing you to believe that I thought I was actually influencing the situation. It was hilarious to me to see your reaction. I had long discussions in real life about the authenticity of the account,  but hey really tho the account that was fake isn't the same as the one I was messaging wonder what people get out of pretending to be someone else 

Just now, danny1994 said:

It’s a common tactic to pull out the trolling excuse after embarrassment :whitney:

"I was just trollingzzzz". Then why did you post a screenshot of your conversations with "Sam"? :whitney:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

"I was just trollingzzzz". Then why did you post a screenshot of your conversations with "Sam"? :whitney:

He clearly thought it was real because he had conversations with the fake account :whitney:

45 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

How quick people are to violate a celebrity's privacy. I'm a fan, a dedicated one that never wavered during any era. I have tried to meet Britney in almost every conventional way cheaper than the m&G. Just to say hi and get my pic and move on with zero delusional thoughts of being friends or even worth remembering. Yet it's a true fact there are psychos out there and this bothers me that someone would share private info such as this just because someone is a celebrity!  

removed.

Did you share your feelings with Sam and your childhood friend Britney? :unbelievableney:

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Do people actually get embarrassed about things like that on obscure posts on exhale ?  Actually I got a good laugh out of it all 

Just now, danny1994 said:

They’re on a first name basis, he got Britney to post that scheduled fragrance ad :tiffcackle:

Sam even calls him boss. :tiffcackle: And he got us motherf*ckers something to talk about. :tiffcackle:

This guy is pathetic and the fact that he's still trying to convince us that he was trolling when we have screenshots of his conversations with "SamAsghari0" is hilarious. :tiffcackle:

11 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

"It got business handled". I'm still f*cking screaming. :tiffcackle:

Glad that you liked it!!! I felt it was pretty hilarious when I said it ... after it's become iconic I'm even more impressed 

58 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

How quick people are to violate a celebrity's privacy. I'm a fan, a dedicated one that never wavered during any era. I have tried to meet Britney in almost every conventional way cheaper than the m&G. Just to say hi and get my pic and move on with zero delusional thoughts of being friends or even worth remembering. Yet it's a true fact there are psychos out there and this bothers me that someone would share private info such as this just because someone is a celebrity!  

removed.

Who did violate who? What celebrity? What pic? Are you OK? :lostney:

What is this thread? What did it happen to you? Does this have anything to do with that other Sam catfish Twiiter account? I don't get it. :calculating: