We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Derrickr411

Cannot believe

Just now, pablitonizer said:

The fact you're posting some else's driver license makes it even creepier :outwithit:

Yeah I would’ve deleted it right away, not take the time to blur out the info and post it to Exhale :outwithit:

Just now, pablitonizer said:

The fact you're posting some else's driver license makes it even creepier :outwithit:

Yeah well if I just stated it,  people would assume I was lying. I blotted out all of her personal info to protect her priva:foh:cy 

Just now, danny1994 said:

It’s iconic tbh. It made that thread 1000x better :urite:

Looking back, I should've made a separate thread. It would've gotten a lot more attention.

Anyway, can't wait for Britney to cover Deeper and Deeper. I'm sure Boss (as "Sam" calls him) will get that message around. :moorangu:

Yeah I would’ve deleted it right away, not take the time to blur out the info and post it to Exhale :outwithit:

But what would you talk about ? I don't care at all if you like me. I'll stay giving you motherfuckers something to talk about...

I just cringed :tiffcackle:

Lol Danny sit down. You have way too high of an opinion of yourself.  I did a good job trolling you in the other thread but I was in the mood that day. Cringe on a big fat one ha ha have a good day huntyyy

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

And now you're taking Brit's words to make you feel like her? :byebitch:

This is getting creepier :byebitch:

Lol u are creepy for even suggesting that this site isn't exactly for that reason....

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Lol Danny sit down. You have way too high of an opinion of yourself.  I did a good job trolling you in the other thread but I was in the mood that day. Cringe on a big fat one ha ha have a good day huntyyy

That thread wasn't the first time you talked your messages with "Sam". Stop trying to make it sound like you were trolling us. You were fooled by a catfisher and you should just admit it. :whitney:

4 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

Sooo if you're so upset about it why are you trying to get a hit thread with it? :outwithit:

Bc it's 110 degrees outside, I'm off work, and decided I'd share this crazy sh!t that just popped into my messenger :snapney:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That thread wasn't the first time you talked your messages with "Sam". Stop trying to make it sound like you were trolling us. You were fooled by a catfisher and you should just admit it. :whitney:

It’s a common tactic to pull out the trolling excuse after embarrassment :whitney: