Derrickr411

Cannot believe

Just now, pablitonizer said:

The fact you're posting some else's driver license makes it even creepier :outwithit:

Yeah well if I just stated it,  people would assume I was lying. I blotted out all of her personal info to protect her priva:foh:cy 

Just now, danny1994 said:

It’s iconic tbh. It made that thread 1000x better :urite:

Looking back, I should've made a separate thread. It would've gotten a lot more attention.

Anyway, can't wait for Britney to cover Deeper and Deeper. I'm sure Boss (as "Sam" calls him) will get that message around. :moorangu:

Yeah I would’ve deleted it right away, not take the time to blur out the info and post it to Exhale :outwithit:

But what would you talk about ? I don't care at all if you like me. I'll stay giving you motherfuckers something to talk about...

I just cringed :tiffcackle:

Lol Danny sit down. You have way too high of an opinion of yourself.  I did a good job trolling you in the other thread but I was in the mood that day. Cringe on a big fat one ha ha have a good day huntyyy

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

And now you're taking Brit's words to make you feel like her? :byebitch:

This is getting creepier :byebitch:

Lol u are creepy for even suggesting that this site isn't exactly for that reason....

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Lol Danny sit down. You have way too high of an opinion of yourself.  I did a good job trolling you in the other thread but I was in the mood that day. Cringe on a big fat one ha ha have a good day huntyyy

That thread wasn't the first time you talked your messages with "Sam". Stop trying to make it sound like you were trolling us. You were fooled by a catfisher and you should just admit it. :whitney:

4 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

Sooo if you're so upset about it why are you trying to get a hit thread with it? :outwithit:

Bc it's 110 degrees outside, I'm off work, and decided I'd share this crazy sh!t that just popped into my messenger :snapney:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That thread wasn't the first time you talked your messages with "Sam". Stop trying to make it sound like you were trolling us. You were fooled by a catfisher and you should just admit it. :whitney:

It’s a common tactic to pull out the trolling excuse after embarrassment :whitney: