We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Derrickr411

Cannot believe

How quick people are to violate a celebrity's privacy. I'm a fan, a dedicated one that never wavered during any era. I have tried to meet Britney in almost every conventional way cheaper than the m&G. Just to say hi and get my pic and move on with zero delusional thoughts of being friends or even worth remembering. Yet it's a true fact there are psychos out there and this bothers me that someone would share private info such as this just because someone is a celebrity!  

removed.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Wait, I didn’t mean instagram. I meant twitter, the one he publicly stated was a fake :tiffcackle:

The one that was said was fake was not the same as the one you posted, which is why I ignored it. Also I'm not naive and questioned authenticity. Since it was nothing more than entertainment purposes I would not care seeing as it has provided that for quite a few people lmao get over yourself I think you're too serious about life . Get some d*ck boo it'll make you feel so much better :girlwhat:

11 minutes ago, blackout89 said:

what are you talking about explain more plz

Someone sent me her personal info without me asking bc they know I'm a fan, I gave them hell for it and threatened to get them fired behind it. i did not think it was cool of them to violate her like that 

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Read this thread, it’s some high quality entertainment-

It gets really good at around page 10 :tiffcackle:

Nice to know my post is still being mentioned to this day. :urite:

OT: Call "Sam" and tell him to tell Britney to cover Madonna's "Deeper and Deeper". Can you do me that favor?

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

OT: Call "Sam" and tell him to tell Britney to cover Madonna's "Deeper and Deeper". Can you do me that favor?

Yes I'll do that right away :flawlessbye:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

OP: Call "Sam" and tell him to tell Britney to cover Madonna's "Deeper and Deeper". Can you do me that favor?

It’s iconic tbh. It made that thread 1000x better :urite:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

The funniest thing is that people took my post 100% serious. Missed the is Lindsay Lohan like ok vibe I was going for and tried to make me seem like I'm delusional about anything to do with this topic. But it was for entertainment purposes and it did that ha ha