We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

No, Taylor Swift And Katy Perry Aren't Performing Together At The VMAs

Still bad blood.

Still bad blood.

Katy Perry would love for her feud with Taylor Swift to end, but it's constantly revived in her interviews. During the Witness singer's chat with Sirius XM yesterday (Aug. 21), the hosts asked Perry about the rumor that she and Taylor would make VMA history with a performance together. Katy doesn't exactly confirm or deny, but it's clear that ish is not happening.

“Listen, I’d love for the beef to end. I’d love to take if off the barbecue. I’m down, but I haven’t heard anything of it,” she said. “Once again, we tell ourselves lots of stories.”

We saw this coming from a mile away. Taylor's return is shaping up to be the biggest release of 2017. There's no way in hell she'd share that with Katy.

Listen to the interview (and Katy's morning voice) below.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

How can there be a "beef" or a "feud" if literally only ONE person is feuding? Katy is the only one still talking about it, and Taylor has totally moved on. This is TIRED, Katheryn. 

And how can she say she wants the "beef off the barbecue" when she just made a video that completely rips off Bad Blood? Wtf? 

I guess this is what you gotta do when your whole era was a huge flop and your biggest rival is about to slay planet earth with her new single/album. 

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

How can there be a "beef" or a "feud" if literally only ONE person is feuding? Katy is the only one still talking about it, and Taylor has totally moved on. This is TIRED, Katheryn. 

And how can she say she wants the "beef off the barbecue" when she just made a video that completely rips off Bad Blood? Wtf? 

I guess this is what you gotta do when your whole era was a huge flop and your biggest rival is about to slay planet earth with her new single/album. 

How is anyone to know whether the new TS track is going to be any good tho

Mess at her still trying it :drown: she had swish as a single and took the time to release a video for it 3 months after it came out just to diss Taylor but she's ready to let it go? How when you're promoting a diss track? She's so annoying and attention seeking. I'm glad she flopped 

10 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

How is anyone to know whether the new TS track is going to be any good tho

Tay's gigantic fan-base will push the song and album to #1 even if it sucks...

I never thought I would cape and defend Taylor but yeah I'm with Taylor on this one. Katy should have been a grown ass woman and stay silent in this situation but instead she retaliated and made a diss response which unfortunately bit her on the ass and it flopped. It also doesn't help that the GP hate Katy now. Like how you gonna release a diss track as a single when you're album is flopping and the GP are making fun of you? :moorangu: