We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Posted Another Video Of A Snake

Her new sssssingle is near.

Word on the street is that Taylor Swift's new sssssingle will slither onto the Internet this Friday (August 25).

Fans believe she'll also perform at the VMAs on Sunday.

We don't know much about the track because Taylor is acting very cryptic this era. Thus far, she's blacked out her social media presence and began posting clips of snakes – a possible reaction to fans constantly posting snake emojis about her.

Like yesterday's... the comments were once again disabled. See the new one below:

A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

Thoughts on the snakes? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

i'm seeing this turning into a dragon and she thinking that the joke is on us cause we thought it (she) was a snake and oh my god look how strong awesome beatiful it (she) is! a dragon! blah blah blah

bored already.

i'm really tired already.

taylor, get walking

the door is over the

bye thanks

2 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

i'm seeing this turning into a dragon and she thinking that the joke is on us cause we thought it (she) was a snake and oh my god look how strong awesome beatiful it (she) is! a dragon! blah blah blah

bored already.

i'm really tired already.

taylor, get walking

the door is over the

bye thanks

I'm sure you figured it out! Otherwise, it doesn't make sense and it sure doesn't look like a snake. 

I'm not sure that this is a snake tail. Maybe it's a dragon tail and her new song will be premiere before or after game or thrones finale. I mean it is the biggest series out there, it's the same night as the VMA's (where she could perform) and her bestie (Ed Sherman) had a cameo this season. We'll have to wait and see :lostney: 

4 minutes ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

:britlol:

this is a form of sarcasm right, we're not really talking about weird conspiracy theories? lol

:calculating: Just  taking the mickey.  

...but we shall wait and see.:snapney: