We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackoutInTheCircus

Opinion?

5 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She can use the song in whatever way she wants, whether you like it or not. And Break the Ice isn't iconic. :whitney:

I agree with this lol, just because the song had an animated video doesn't mean that people can't use it with their animated videos or whatever haha

7 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She can use the song in whatever way she wants, whether you like it or not. And Break the Ice isn't iconic. :whitney:

Okay firstly break the ice is iconic, secondly my ig didn't show the end of the video so my main argument was that no credit was given to Britney which in reality there was so I'm g with her now, unfortunately the same can't be said with my best friend who now has that girl and all her "internet friends" bullying her in her dms. 

Just to clarify ya'll I didn't have an issue with her using the song, my ig didn't show the end of the video for some reason I thought no credit was given to britney and the girl has a tendency to take something popular and claim it as her "thing" which is why I was suggesting she ruined the song for me cause she tried to claim she the song is her thing and that I can't sing it or listen to it now:tiffcackle: