We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Always Sing Live

Share Your "Drunk" Stories!

I turned 18 very recently and I want to prepare myself for some wild times. :dorkney: I have gotten blackout drunk once but what's the point of having fun when you remember none of it, right? :howiroll: I'm sure most people have stories like these so feel free to share a funny story of what you or a friend of yours did while high / drunk.

giphy.gif

Disclaimer: Alcohol is harmful to the health of children and pregnant women, and the excess of alcohol is harmful to your health!

I don't even know where to start with this post :moorangu: 

at the end of exams in May I went to my uni's karaoke night and got myself kicked out because I drank too much. Then I realised how stupid I was and I threw up afterwards. I then felt like I was going to pass out. My friends took me back to my halls and I fell asleep eventually and then I was really hungover the next day and I had to take the tube back home. 

In March, my best friend came to see me at uni as well as his boyfriend (his boyfriend goes to my uni) and we went to the pub together. He kept making jokes I'd be smashed by the end of the night and he wasn't wrong. I remember he brought me a jagerbomb too. I started to lie down on the pub floor being a nuisance and his boyfriend had to carry me up then I gave him a kiss on the cheek which he seemed to laugh about but my best friend didn't look too impressed cause I got lipstick all over his cheek nnnn. I think I tried to flirt with some other guy in the pub but then my friend and his boyfriend just started laughing. Then they started to walk me back to halls but because I was drunk we went the wrong way and they were like 'Isla you sure you're going the right way?' And I said yes so I carried on walking but after a while I realised I went the wrong way so had to walk on my own for another 10 mins THE RIGHT WAY then when I got back to uni the gate was locked so I TRIED TO CLIMB OVER IT :gloria:  in the end I got an uber back. My friend text me the next day asking if I was okay and I apologised but he told me not to worry because he and his boyfriend found me funny. 

And in February for another one of my friend's birthday. we went to this bar and I drank a lot of cocktails and tequila shots and a lot of us were pretty drunk and then we went to McDonald's and I ordered through the touch screen order thing and I got a qaurter pounder and fries and when I got my order they gave me a box of TWENTY CHICKEN NUGGETS AS WELL :moorangu: I swear to you I didn't order those nuggets but because I was drunk maybe I did without realising. My friends started laughing at me saying 'I stole all the food!!' I gave them the nuggets in the end as I wasn't eating them. 

There's been many other incidents as well but those are just a few ;) see I'm not that innocent.

On 18/08/2017 at 8:07 AM, Isla. said:

And I said yes so I carried on walking but after a while I realised I went the wrong way so had to walk on my own for another 10 mins THE RIGHT WAY then when I got back to uni the gate was locked so I TRIED TO CLIMB OVER IT :gloria:  in the end I got an uber back

IM SCREAMING :gloria::moorangu::queenie::dead:

20 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Off topic but is that Hayley Williams in your avi? I might be wrong but I have a strong feeling it is. :comingthru:

Haha yes it is :)