We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

None of the new pop stars is a legend

26 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Honey... Ask the GP. She's respected a million times more than Britney. A consistent amazing performer plus her acting and business moguls. She has a personality, she's hot, her hair/makeup are always on point and her style is flawless. When will Britney?

Jlo is respected :orly: you really learn something new everyday I guess. Every time someone talks about Jlo, they say she can't sing and that she's just hot. But if that's respected to you then :ehum: If she's so respected by the gp then why did A.K.A sell 90k? She's flopping worse than Britney. Btw her movies are all rated horribly so she isn't respected in that area either :queenriri:

21 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She didn't necessarily have to wait until 09. She never shot a video for Break the Ice and there was a treatment ready to go for Radar. It's not like she had any plans to promote it either so they should have just shot it quick, push it out and then begin recording Circus. Unfortunately after the Jayden incident, she wasn't in any condition to shoot a video.

Jayden incident? What happened?

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm sure you know about this, in early 08 the cops were called because she didn't want to give the kids back so she locked herself in the bathroom with Jayden and she was hospitalized as a result.

Oh yes I do 

Gaga is definitely a legend. 

Rihanna is probably  one too - even if you don't personally connect with her style/music, you can't deny that the rest of the world does. She came on the scene as what should have been a one hit wonder, and in the following twelve years has already racked up enough chart hits to contend with both Madonna's & Mariah's entire career histories. Her success speaks for itself, and it's indisputable that she's a fashion icon as well. I don't stan her, and she may not be the best live performer, but facts are facts.  

10 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I feel like the word "legend" is a bit over-used by stans. In my opinion, Britney isn't a legend, and neither is Beyoncé, Gaga, Xtina, JT, etc. When I think of legends, I think MJ, Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, Elvis, The Beatles, etc. In my opinion, Britney is an icon who could've been a legend but ended up wasting her potential by releasing generic stuff like Circus and FF and pretty much giving up on her career. She can still be a legend but it would take a lot of hard work.

This. :staysalty: 

19 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Jlo is respected :orly: you really learn something new everyday I guess. Every time someone talks about Jlo, they say she can't sing and that she's just hot. But if that's respected to you then :ehum: If she's so respected by the gp then why did A.K.A sell 90k? She's flopping worse than Britney. Btw her movies are all rated horribly so she isn't respected in that area either :queenriri:

Her TV show is a hit. I like Britney more but I'm just saying the truth that she's not as respected as much as JLo from the GP. It's true. I wish Britney would step up, she could take some notes.

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Her TV show is a hit. I like Britney more but I'm just saying the truth that she's not as respected as much as JLo from the GP. It's true. I wish Britney would step up, she could take some notes.

Both aren't respected. People come for J-Lo all the time. They are at the same level of respect.