We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

None of the new pop stars is a legend

I work with many Mexican and Ecuadorian and Puerto Rican's... they all say Britney is no talent lip sync queen and leathery old and white.. they say Gaga is the star!! I cry 

Agreed and tbh I think no one is going to reach the legend status anymore.

It's like Hollywood stars, you have successful people like Jennifer Lawrance, Angelina Jolie etc... but no one will be as legendary as people like Marilyn and James Dean. People are not obsessed with celebrities anymore

Gaga a legend :orangu: 

Britney is a wannabe-legend that only need a successful and iconic move in her career after this period of flopage to be considered strong to be a legend

but Gaga a legend? Lol :outwithit:

and if you think Britney is the only living artist of our generation that has had enough of iconic moments to be an legend even Mariah or Jlo aren't as her level of icon status

well I think Mariah is somewhat a kind of legend because she is successful as f**k and has some amazing and remembered songs

but ohh la la nothing like Britney :urite:

britney is just a phenomenon  :mattafact:

17 minutes ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

well I think Mariah is somewhat a kind of legend because she is successful as f**k and has some amazing and remembered songs

Mariah :lemmetellu: is a treasure.

JLO is iconic definetly but she kinda does anything to stay working. Like for every movie or show she does how many of them are good? same with her music? She needs some quality control. She isn't a Celia Cruz but definetly a bigger star in Latin America than US

Gaga if she can come back with a strong era could be in years to come

Xtina could've been - She just kinda stopped trying after Bionic

Katy and everyone else no way

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

Agreed and tbh I think no one is going to reach the legend status anymore.

It's like Hollywood stars, you have successful people like Jennifer Lawrance, Angelina Jolie etc... but no one will be as legendary as people like Marilyn and James Dean. People are not obsessed with celebrities anymore

they also died young so they have that mystery and nostalgia. Like Bob Marley is more popular dead than he ever was alive

6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Imagine think Mariah is somewhat a legend. She's a LEGEND whether you like her or not. :whitney:

One of the best selling female artists of all time, acclaimed vocalist, huge influence on today's popstars, still had top 10 hits nearly 20 years into her career, 18 #1s, longest running #1 song, iconic comeback with WBT and it's parent album, etc. Seems like a legend to me.

anigif_enhanced-18006-1421296910-5.gif