We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

troubleguy

new generation has no idea who jt is

On 8/19/2017 at 8:32 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

200_s.gif

I like JT's music but that song was atrocious. :gross: May he come back with a hymn like SexyBack for his next lead. :tifftear:

Is it just me who liked it? :omgreallyney: I know it's not the Bohemian Rhapsody of the 21st century but it's a nice catchy song for a kids movie. I have it downloaded and I have no shame :staysalty:

On 8/15/2017 at 1:16 PM, $elfish said:

this shitty reaction channel  has never reacted to anything Britney:triggered:

They did

and I love that they have mad respect for her and see her as a current artist rather than a nostalgia act. 

56 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

They did

and I love that they have mad respect for her and see her as a current artist rather than a nostalgia act. 

once but they have reacted to multiple artists more than once

they should make a full video reacting to her iconic moments and music videos :outwithit:

On 8/19/2017 at 8:32 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

200_s.gif

I like JT's music but that song was atrocious. :gross: May he come back with a hymn like SexyBack for his next lead. :tifftear:

It was written by Max Martin’s generic ass. I’m not surprised :gross:

Thank god he’s working with Timbaland on his next album

Just now, danny1994 said:

It was written by Max Martin’s generic ass. I’m not surprised :gross:

Thank god he’s working with Timbaland on his next album

Max Martin and his generic ass better stay away for JT5. :lessons:

Thank God for Timbaland. Him and JT really do have a special connection (a real one, not like the one between Brinni and Max that Britards always talk about). Timabaland has made so many great songs: Say It Right, SexyBack, What Goes Around, Promiscuous, 4 Minutes, Rehab, etc. I would have loved if him and Britney had worked together back in 2007. :bop:

8 hours ago, $elfish said:

once but they have reacted to multiple artists more than once

they should make a full video reacting to her iconic moments and music videos :outwithit:

That is true, there's another video with the BOMT one but she's like the poster girl for the 90s and 2000s...like literally a billboard of her with the 90s in Times Square so I don't understand how she's not so prominent especially since she has a large following compared to some of the artists that are featured.