We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Life = Over. That Britney / Justin / Timbaland Collaboration Does Not Exist

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm ready for them to debut it during Britney's 2018 SuperBowl show :tiffcackle:

Hehehe.... this was their plan all along.... only do bare minimum promo, giving her and the dancers lame-ass choreo, and letting her legacy quiet down a bit by only doing 2 singles per album now.... and then BAM surprise m'fers.... blows every other Superbowl performance out of the water, full promo, ITZney returns and all your favs will be so slayed that they won't have a chance against the queen. :giggleney:

*goes back to listening to Change Your Mind with tears rolling down my delusional face* :otears:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Either Timbaland is the biggest troll or this rep doesn't want to blow the surprise. :tiffcackle:

:lemmetellu: how dare you play with my feelings this way boytoysoldier! I'm going to use the power of the mother fucking Secret and visualize this sh!t into existence. You better bookmark me. I'm gonna do it. Nobody can yank me around by my justney hopes and dreams.:tiffanycries: you should join in the effort and help me Secret it for the sake of humanity. 

I thought Timbaland was supposed to have confirmed/hinted at this at that show or whatever? If it doesn't actually exist it's a shame,  it could have been a great song :soyeah: 

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

The producers always spill the secrets before the artists want them to. If it came from someone other than Timbaland I would say it's not happening, but since it came from him then maybe it does exist.

Actually, it came from two people who admitted that they were shouting at him through a full crowd. Not very credible, even if they are somewhat believable "personalities" (I can't remember their jobs from the previous post), as he could've misheard. Or they could've. :whitney: 

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Hehehe.... this was their plan all along.... only do bare minimum promo, giving her and the dancers lame-ass choreo, and letting her legacy quiet down a bit by only doing 2 singles per album now.... and then BAM surprise m'fers.... blows every other Superbowl performance out of the water, full promo, ITZney returns and all your favs will be so slayed that they won't have a chance against the queen. :giggleney:

Sounds legit..

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen para britney laugh xfactor gif

I don't recall seeing Britney photographed with one of her exes and I think with Justin it's even worse, it's like they just never cross paths:NYsassy: We'll never really know what happened between them but how you see Justin indirectly mentioning her through lyrics and clumsy statements, I don't think they'll ever work together. A duet between them would have been badass, a great publicity stunt for Britney (I don't know why but Justin doesn't seem to need a push) and a big flip-off to gossip mags but It doesn't seem like it'll ever happen. But who knows maybe JT's friend was actually leading us off saying nothing was in the works. :tiffcackle:

5 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

We'll never really know what happened between them but how you see Justin indirectly mentioning her through lyrics and clumsy statements

This is a big mystery.... I still don't understand why he does that :girlwhat: