We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
SlayOut

Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 5

I'm ashamed of D&D's ridiculous decision to force Jon Snow's legitimacy. Poor Dorne for being, once again, shitted on. 

The show has turned into an horrible fanfic, written by children, with zero respect for the original story. They have relinquished consistency. The solutions are quick and easy, and make no sense.

Out of respect for what - once - was one of the best creations of television, I will add nothing further.

1 hour ago, HAUNTED said:

I mean, you're entitled to your own opinion, but... :girlwhat:

Well I haven't read the books (I don't plan to) and I'm not a hardcore fan, I just enjoy what they're showing me, I don't read theories or anticipate what's gonna happen, I just go with it. There are always some people who are not happy with some episodes, seasons even endings of a whole show, I just stopped hyping about American tv shows long time ago. GoT is one of the last ones that I truly enjoy and i'm not gonna ruin it for me by finding the non logical things in it.

Sorry for the rant, I just meant that there are a lot of new events happening all the time, I know it's speeded up but let's be honest, we still gonna watch it until the end :mattafact:

2 hours ago, BattleBoy said:

Well I haven't read the books (I don't plan to) and I'm not a hardcore fan, I just enjoy what they're showing me, I don't read theories or anticipate what's gonna happen, I just go with it. There are always some people who are not happy with some episodes, seasons even endings of a whole show, I just stopped hyping about American tv shows long time ago. GoT is one of the last ones that I truly enjoy and i'm not gonna ruin it for me by finding the non logical things in it.

Sorry for the rant, I just meant that there are a lot of new events happening all the time, I know it's speeded up but let's be honest, we still gonna watch it until the end :mattafact:

Even if you're not a hardcore fan, and haven't read the books, you can't deny the quality has gone terribly down.

You can't compare the way the story unfolded throughout the first four season, to the way it unfolds now. And, yes, it is because they had Martin's books as a reference then, and they no longer have them now. They don't know what to do with the plot, and the characters, and they've been dragging the whole season through things that are - in my opinion - completely unimportant, and as a consequence, the season has been very dreary to watch.

Luckily, it seems like things are going to pick up next episode with them going beyond the wall. (Although, I'm kind of bias because The Wall - and beyond it - have always been my favorite subplot.):Lshark:

Also, of course we're all gonna watch it until the end, it's just painful watching them destroy what was, once, one of the best shows in television. :lemmetellu:

15 minutes ago, Margaery said:

Apparently E06 was accidentally aired by HBO Spain yesterday :ricackle: Mess at HBO being worse than team B in preventing leaks :ricackle:

Oh my. Mess confirmed :ricackle:

Nevertheless i will look for it later today :janet:

2 hours ago, WootsWow said:

Episode 6 is fiyahhh:otears:

I just watched the leak :triggered:

and beware the spoilers

Spoiler

I am really upset for that major CGI death but also for that annoying winterfell plot.

I mean can the Stark sisters become more stupidly blind? Like WTF :otears: Lazy writing much?

8 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

and beware the spoilers

Hide contents

I am really upset for that major CGI death but also for that annoying winterfell plot.

I mean can the Stark sisters become more stupidly blind? Like WTF :otears: Lazy writing much?

Ikr? I cringed so hard at their scenes. They're being manipulated by Littlefinger and it's so blatant, Arya - someone who is supposed to be a master in the art of deception - doesn't notice anything and fells into the trap like a newbie. Sansa on the other hand is sooooo naive, like why is she trusting and seeking advice from someone like LF? Idgi.:sofedup:

And she's so annoying, pbbly the most annoying character, I understand now why most of the fans hate her. 

7 hours ago, Margaery said:

Ikr? I cringed so hard at their scenes. They're being manipulated by Littlefinger and it's so blatant, Arya - someone who is supposed to be a master in the art of deception - doesn't notice anything and fells into the trap like a newbie. Sansa on the other hand is sooooo naive, like why is she trusting and seeking advice from someone like LF? Idgi.:sofedup:

And she's so annoying, pbbly the most annoying character, I understand now why most of the fans hate her. 

I actually like her but i agree she was really annoying in this episode and so was Arya. Also where is Bran? I know he's weird now but they could just go to him and ask him or something. Perhaps they re saving that for the finale but im really frustrated that they just ignore the supernatural medium :whitneyshade:

7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I've never seen this show.  :forkit:  :orly:

I'd read the books if I were you. They're nothing short of a masterpiece - detailed, and very well written; Plus, it has many plots that the show has simply ignored, and/or doesn't have the budget to reproduce.

(I haven't watched ep 6 yet, only 1-5):

Episode 5 was a step down from 4... The writing is getting really sloppy in parts, but I still utterly and completely love this show :lemmetellu: I actually think the issue is less in the plot holes and direction, but the time frame they're trying to cram everything into.. Some of these story arcs deserve more of an evolution. This should have been a 12 episode season, no doubt

Like, the whole idea to "steal a wight" is kind of ridiculous... GRRMartin would have never (watch this be a plot point taken from GRRM himself :riha: )

The next 2 episodes better scalp me BALD like 1-4 did... but I have no doubt they will :urite:

On 8/16/2017 at 10:09 AM, IUSAtonight said:

and beware the spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for putting the spoilers in a spoiler section-thingy, sis! :lemmetellu: