We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

neel21

What's up with Charlottesville?

17 hours ago, neel21 said:

That isn't true tho....

Is it that hard to believe? It's good business for the "higher-up", besides, the US puts its nose everywhere, literally everywhere it doesn't belong, so... I'd say the US is the biggest evil on the map. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, neel21 said:

Not at you telling me that I don't know my own country's history :orangu: 

Yeah, the brits divided it. But that is the only thing the world knows about. You do know that there were appeasement pacts between Jinnah and Nehru etc. etc.? Jinnah was the cause why Pakistan is a nation today (and tbh, that good). So I can give you that the 1947 conflict was due to the partition of the country.

But what about Kargil? What about all the countless border skirmishes in Kashmir? That is certainly not something GB was interested in. 

Lmao they divided one country into multiple ones, created division and chaos and you're asking me what have they done? As if that was nothing? :gross:

20 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Lmao they divided one country into multiple ones, created division and chaos and you're asking me what have they done? As if that was nothing? :gross:

You're diverting from the main point, which is that "white" countries are responsible for EVERY WAR in the world (as you stated). Probably for the Middle East, but I don't think for the whole world...

And as far as Indo-Pak wars go, GB/ USA have nothing to do with it. Until Pakistan can rest its ass, border skirmishes are gonna happen. yeah GB ruled India for  a 100 odd years, doesn't mean every Indian-Pakistani war is to be blamed on them. 

But tbh, its a good thing that India got divided. The chaos that it caused was sad (and mostly unnecessary), but few years down the road,  India has become much stronger than Pak/ Bangladesh (just see each country's economic growth). 

Im not saying what GB did in India was good. All im saying is Kashmir has nothing to do with GB. Its between India Pakistan and China