We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

neel21

What's up with Charlottesville?

Recommended Posts

Very sad what’s going on there. A bunch of white supremacists traveled from across the country to march and it’s been chaos ever since they arrived. Charlottesville is a great city too, it’s sad they have to go through this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This country is moving backwards at lightning speed. Neo Nazis are screaming White Lives Matter and driving over protestors. These people deserve life sentencing. Sick fucking people man. It's disturbing watching the pictures and videos. I fucking hate these people that are full of hate and rage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Its sad because I was looking forward to apply to UVA....but 2017 has been a sh!t year for C'ville

Yeah, wasn’t there another neo-nazi rally there a few weeks ago? It’s unfortunate that a few assholes are ruining the reputation of a great small city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, wasn’t there another neo-nazi rally there a few weeks ago? It’s unfortunate that a few assholes are ruining the reputation of a great small city.

There was one in May and another one in July....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I know is that Neo-Nazis staged a fucking "protest" and decent human beings staged an actual protest in response, and then some asshole rammed through the crowd in a car. :icant2: I just want to leave this entire planet behind sometimes, I swear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Brichney. said:

White people (in power) are responsible for every war that's ever taken place on earth. 

That isn't true tho....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Not even hating, who finances wars? Like, every war?  

Every war? Im pretty sure the US did not fund any of the Indo-Pak wars, or the Sudanese conflict, or the Kurdish Turkish conflict. Whatcha talking abt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neel21 said:

Every war? Im pretty sure the US did not fund any of the Indo-Pak wars, or the Sudanese conflict, or the Kurdish Turkish conflict. Whatcha talking abt

The US, UK, Germany, Turkey (basically all NATO countries), the Arab (Persian) Gulf countries, and the state of Israel have financed (and/or have taken part in) each war (whether directly or indirectly). I ain't hating sister, just the truth. This is politics.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

The US, UK, Germany, Turkey (basically all NATO countries), the Arab (Persian) Gulf countries, and the state of Israel have financed (and/or have taken part in) each war (whether directly or indirectly). I ain't hating sister, just the truth. This is politics.  

What about the Indo-Pak wars? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Ask the Brits, hunty. :queenflopga: 

That is such a load of BS. The only indo-pak war that may have any remote connections to GB was the on gin 1947. the Kargil war/ the other indo-pak wars had no correlation to NATO/ GB/ USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, neel21 said:

That is such a load of BS. The only indo-pak war that may have any remote connections to GB was the on gin 1947. the Kargil war/ the other indo-pak wars had no correlation to NATO/ GB/ USA

BS? The Brits divided the region, hunty. Go read about it. They had no business dividing any other country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

BS? The Brits divided the region, hunty. Go read about it. They had no business dividing any other country. 

Not at you telling me that I don't know my own country's history :orangu: 

Yeah, the brits divided it. But that is the only thing the world knows about. You do know that there were appeasement pacts between Jinnah and Nehru etc. etc.? Jinnah was the cause why Pakistan is a nation today (and tbh, that good). So I can give you that the 1947 conflict was due to the partition of the country.

But what about Kargil? What about all the countless border skirmishes in Kashmir? That is certainly not something GB was interested in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.