We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
kutayuysaler

Made a cover & want y'all to hear it

5 hours ago, kutayuysaler said:

thank you for noticing meee :pumped:

i was expecting a flop voice but your voice is actually really good sis:donewithit::ohnoney:

you should consider making  a Britney cover:omgreallyney: keep up the good work:flawless:

14 hours ago, $elfish said:

i was expecting a flop voice but your voice is actually really good sis:donewithit::ohnoney:

you should consider making  a Britney cover:omgreallyney: keep up the good work:flawless:

which song should i do? im thinking of break the ice :bparty:

Just now, HoneyBee said:

you're truly talented <3 :)

I do covers too but whenever I  post them on my soundcloud page they get removed for copyright infringement.  :otears:

upload them on youtube :letitburn: and then maybe a talent manager would discover you just like justin bieber idk

Just now, kutayuysaler said:

upload them on youtube :letitburn:

same thing, the sound gets disabled due to copyright infringement  :crying1:

I actually used to post a lot of britney covers on youtube and my channel had become quite popular during 2009 - 2013 but then everything got removed after google started using this stupid algorithm to detect copyrighted songs.

1 minute ago, HoneyBee said:

same thing, the sound gets disabled due to copyright infringement  :crying1:

I actually used to post a lot of britney covers on youtube and my channel had become quite popular during 2009 - 2013 but then everything got removed after google started using this stupid algorithm to detect copyrighted songs.

:girlwhat::otears:

6 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

:otears:

Is it too much to ask if  you could maybe leave a comment and an upvote to bump my flop thread and get things going  :crying1:

And the irony is that I just posted another thread not too long ago about past exhale drama and it's doing amazingly, I guess people aren't  here for my ear bleeding vocals :britdrown: