We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
G L O R Y

Rumors say that Taylor Swift plans to make her come back 8/18

Don't play with me sis! I NEED NEW TAYLOR MUSIC NAWWW!!!!!

Edit: wow I didnt know we as the Britney army are so bored we have to downvote other B stans because they stan for other artists other than Britney. Guess you are pressed Taylor does manage to sell +1million copies of an album and manage to spawn hits let alone more than 2 singles:tiffcackle:

I don’t much care for Taylor, but 1989 was a gem. I don’t think she’s been gone long enough imo, but I’m sure her fans will disagree :P I just need enough time to be miss her sound before I hear it everywhere I go for the next two years. 

4 hours ago, Style. said:

Not exhalers down voting you because u stan talent :tiffcackle:

They are just pressed because Taylor has got the recognition and the hits while Britney is fixing her hair and rotting away in Vegas:quirkney: I love Britney more let that be clear (!), but the jealousy towards artists like Taylor on here is HUGE.

She writes her own stuff, sings live, serves amazing visuals, GOES ON AN ACTUAL TOUR, is extremely close with her fans (I mean look at her posing with fans and than look at Britney doing the same....).... when will Britney? 

Not hating at all but stating an obvious fact and bishes will accept it.:flawlessbye:

On 13/08/2017 at 10:22 AM, It'sSamB!tch said:

Edit: wow I didnt know we as the Britney army are so bored we have to downvote other B stans because they stan for other artists other than Britney. Guess you are pressed Taylor does manage to sell +1million copies of an album and manage to spawn hits let alone more than 2 singles:tiffcackle:

6 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

They are just pressed because Taylor has got the recognition and the hits while Britney is fixing her hair and rotting away in Vegas:quirkney: I love Britney more let that be clear (!), but the jealousy towards artists like Taylor on here is HUGE.

She writes her own stuff, sings live, serves amazing visuals, GOES ON AN ACTUAL TOUR, is extremely close with her fans (I mean look at her posing with fans and than look at Britney doing the same....).... when will Britney? 

Not hating at all but stating an obvious fact and bishes will accept it.:flawlessbye:

giphy.gif

On 8/13/2017 at 0:22 PM, It'sSamB!tch said:

:gloria: @ the downvotes.

Actually cracking up, it is hilarious

38 minutes ago, I_Need_Me said:

Dang, why do people not like Taylor?  Can someone PLEASE tell me why?

I don't really like country and yes she's a crossover artist, but I still can't! I find her a bit annoying no matter how many times I try.. Just like Katy Perry. I just can't. She's not a bad artist just not for me.. :messbye:

Just now, bspearsMJfan5 said:

I don't really like country and yes she's a crossover artist, but I still can't! I find her a bit annoying no matter how many times I try.. Just like Katy Perry. I just can't. She's not a bad artist just not for me.. :messbye:

Okay, that makes sense if she isn't your style.  I respect that.  It just seems like some people think of her as a bad person and I don't know what she did that is so horrible for people to downright hate her.

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I loved Blank Space and Wildest Dreams but the rest of her album was a bit bland imo. Like a dollar tree knock off of Emotion by Carly Rae Jepsen. She's not really my cup of tea but I hope she can serve another song that I can enjoy.

But 1989 was out almost an entire year before..:weirdmeout:

and Carly Rae is so... :gross: