We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

(You Drive Chris) Crazy

Timbaland LIKED a reply from the Britney/JT Rumor Post

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

He likes a lot of things. 

Especially when it comes to Britney :quirkney:

 

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I need to know the truth :outwithit:

Me too sis but I don't want that collab.. it will be the biggest meltdown ever :weirdmeout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Denise said:

Especially when it comes to Britney :quirkney:

 

Me too sis but I don't want that collab.. it will be the biggest meltdown ever :weirdmeout:

Of course is going to be the biggest meltdown ever if this torn out to be false. But I don't think is the case right know, It's obvious that Justin has always wanted to record with Britney, as Timbaland. I remember back in the day, both of them were upset with Britney because she didn't want to know sh!t about them. 

I don't know about Chad Hugo, but Danja and Pharrell have worked with Britney before, both styles have that hip hop/R&B rhythms which fits with Justin's music. So the receipts to get a hit are there :myjam:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, YALA said:

Of course is going to be the biggest meltdown ever if this torn out to be false. But I don't think is the case right know, It's obvious that Justin has always wanted to record with Britney, as Timbaland. I remember back in the day, both of them were upset with Britney because she didn't want to know sh!t about them. 

I don't know about Chad Hugo, but Danja and Pharrell have worked with Britney before, both styles have that hip hop/R&B rhythms which fits with Justin's music. So the receipts to get a hit are there :myjam:

Exactly and tbh people expect other thing, they expect a performance, a video, something about true love blah blah blah and 100% this is not going to happen.. imagine if this song will be just a song from his album, without promotion, just a song made by producers not by Britney and Justin.... The desert meltdown was nothing, this time everybody will have a huge huge meltdown because Britney and Justin is everybody's dream..

Tbh people's expectations are high

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Denise said:

Exactly and tbh people expect other thing, they expect a performance, a video, something about true love blah blah blah and 100% this is not going to happen.. imagine if this song will be just a song from his album, without promotion, just a song made by producers not by Britney and Justin.... The desert meltdown was nothing, this time everybody will have a huge huge meltdown because Britney and Justin is everybody's dream..

Tbh people's expectations are high

I hope they don't perform it if true. It would be awkward anyway. if there is chemistry, they are both attached to other ppl and that's weird lol. And JT still performs like his nsync days. Britney...not so much. :-/  I'll just be glad they finally give us the full duet they were supposed to give us years ago. It will be a good song. But I'm not hoping for anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if that whole other post is true then I deff think it's happening I doubt he'd say "it's coming" if it really isn't......I mean imagine the backlash he'd get! I'm actually really surprised about the whole thing, I mean it's crazy to think about plus Timbo dissed Britney before in the past but people can change I guess. Does anyone know when his album comes out? I'm assuming the collabo would be one of his singles! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I hope they don't perform it if true. It would be awkward anyway. if there is chemistry, they are both attached to other ppl and that's weird lol. And JT still performs like his nsync days. Britney...not so much. :-/  I'll just be glad they finally give us the full duet they were supposed to give us years ago. It will be a good song. But I'm not hoping for anything else.

Justin most certainly doesn't perform like his *NSYNC days. He barely dances or even puts energy to his moves when he performs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, lorenzopaolog said:

Justin most certainly doesn't perform like his *NSYNC days. He barely dances or even puts energy to his moves when he performs. 

Lol have you seen him live? I have on each tour and a few festivals. It's not boy band cheesy choreo but he still dances hard and sings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't it weird to have your friend/music producer like stuff from you and your ex, while he knows that you're married and have a kid? It's either Justin and Timbaland agreed to have a PR deal and toy with fans' minds/feelings and Jessica is in on the joke, or Justin and his friend have no consideration for Jessica Biel's feelings, or their marriage is just a Hollywood arrangement so she doesn't care. Because trust me, honey, if my man or his friend did this, we're done, hunty.

:mattafact: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Isn't it weird to have your friend/music producer like stuff from you and your ex, while he knows that you're married and have a kid? It's either Justin and Timbaland agreed to have a PR deal and toy with fans' minds/feelings and Jessica is in on the joke, or Justin and his friend have no consideration for Jessica Biel's feelings, or their marriage is just a Hollywood arrangement so she doesn't care. Because trust me, honey, if my man or his friend did this, we're done, hunty.

:mattafact: 

I was thinking about that also... it's so weird :gross:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.