We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

7 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Ooh I have not seen that side of Lance before! :gaspney:

It's definitely the look I'm going for. :yesplease: 

4 hours ago, JKW said:

Where is the rest of this photoshoot? :mattafact:

Idk, but I do know that in the same photo shoot, he's a bruised and bloody boxer, an Adam Lambert-style glampire, and this gorgeousness. :milkney: 

On 23/08/2017 at 2:19 PM, JustLuvMe said:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he's lying? :outwithit:

I mean Whitney Houston blamed her scarily thin physical appearance on "emotional eating habits" in the "Crack is Wack" interview and she went on to die from a drug overdose. :calculating:

and then Lindsay lying about her cocaine use

I mean obviously he's lying because he wants his music career to take off again but you can see it in his skin that he still uses that stuff. He's stumbling over his words in that second video :squintney:

He's doing the most to lie though :donewithit:

You've gotta read this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-aaron-carter-emotional-family-000025059.html

Aaron's just revealed his dad once had a gun next to his right ear for money. Shooting the gun at the ground subsequently caused Aaron to incur hearing loss in his right ear. Aaron's also revealed he was beaten by his brother Nick his whole life. A glimpse of that was actually seen in 'House of Carters' years ago. Some thought it was just for show, but apparently, Nick's abuse was real.

That plus Aaron losing his dad (he forgave him for the death threat) and one of his sisters. As for haters online, Aaron should just ignore them and rather focus on his many fans constantly cheering and rooting for him. All big celebs have haters (some more than others). Britney Spears, from 2006 to early 2008, managed to ignore all of the online bullying;  her issues were caused by other things but not online haters.

21 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Aaron's also revealed he was beaten by his brother Nick his whole life. A glimpse of that was actually seen in 'House of Carters' years ago. Some thought it was just for show, but apparently, Nick's abuse was real.

XRxDx_s-200x150.gif

NGL, I still would love for Nick to give me a colonoscopy, but that's FUCKED UP.

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

@BrittonJeanSpears, it's actually good news. Aaron's obviously dealing w/ some deep issues, and he's now seeking more specialized help in sorting it out. As for his drug intake, it's not hard drugs but prescription drugs. He needs a proper regimen, and he should definitely avoid getting them from the streets.

:crying1: