We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Seriously... This dude is Hot as Hell! There is something RAW, just RAW I love about him. It's like that rugged, raw, vagabond side coupled with that cute, ultra slim, blond, angelic side. Cum worthy! :awyeah:

I'm also glad Aaron is getting all the publicity. He's very talented (singer, songwriter, pianist, guitarist, dancer), his music is dope, and he deserves much, much more fame and success. Most of his fans are girls, but I hope that now that he's come out as a bisexual, he'll garner a lot more male fans from the LGBT community.

On 8/12/2017 at 8:07 PM, Isla. said:

No offense to him but he looks kinda rough these days. Has he done drugs or something? 

DFNC7TlUMAAB4-J.jpg

I'm aware that's probably just a bad pic though. He has some pretty bad tattoos too. Nice body though ;) 

All three of the Carter siblings went through a coke phase. Aaron and Nick snapped out of it once their sister OD'd, I think (I might totally be wrong). Both seem to be clean for now.

On 8/12/2017 at 1:19 AM, Arckangel said:

Aaron%20Carter%20-%20Bathroom.jpg

:o :o :o

I'll say this for him. His body is on point, and that bulge is EVERYTHING. :milkney:

But the tattoos are a bit much, and for a 29 year old, he looks way too old (the drugs hit his ass HARD).

But he was definitely my first male crush. I didn't realize it at the time, but in hindsight I totally see it now. Especially since I, a 6 year old, threatened my parents into buying me his debut cassette. :britdrown: You don't do that for any random celebrity!

But either way, I'm a hypocrite 'cause if he showed up at my house and asked me out, I'd go for it. :queenflopga: 

15 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

All three of the Carter siblings went through a coke phase. Aaron and Nick snapped out of it once their sister OD'd, I think (I might totally be wrong). Both seem to be clean for now.

Oh yeah I remember their sister died from an overdose. She was only 25 as well. I hope that taught them a lesson or two about drugs.

15 hours ago, brit4u1998 said:

If he took care of his drug problem, he'd be 10X hotter. He has that meth skin look, he could look a lot better.

And if he gained like 10 pounds, he'd be sexy. :Lshark:

@brit4u1998, @MissSpearsSaysSo, please listen to his explanations. Aaron explained he doesn't do meth or any other hard drug, he cannot gain weight because of a medical condition, and it exasperates him when people accuse of him of being on meth or on crack. Those comments really get to him. He also explained he was always skinny, and he gets fillers in his face so it won't look so sunken.

On August 17, 2017 at 9:31 AM, Arckangel said:

@brit4u1998, @MissSpearsSaysSo, please listen to his explanations. Aaron explained he doesn't do meth or any other hard drug, he cannot gain weight because of a medical condition, and it exasperates him when people accuse of him of being on meth or on crack. Those comments really get to him. He also explained he was always skinny, and he gets fillers in his face so it won't look so sunken.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he's lying? :outwithit:

I mean Whitney Houston blamed her scarily thin physical appearance on "emotional eating habits" in the "Crack is Wack" interview and she went on to die from a drug overdose. :calculating:

and then Lindsay lying about her cocaine use

I mean obviously he's lying because he wants his music career to take off again but you can see it in his skin that he still uses that stuff. He's stumbling over his words in that second video :squintney:

He's doing the most to lie though :donewithit:

I have to say I really like his new music! And since I think he writes and produces it all basically, he's quite talented! Too bad no one will take him seriously anymore unfortunately. I do think he and Nick were both abused so it's not surprising they both have had issues and Aaron still does, I hope he gets himself together. I'm not a fan of all his tatts but sometimes he looks pretty good and his body is ripped, in this vid (older one from 2012) he looks reallllllllllllllly hot

And totally flirting with Lance :bootyney:

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I have to say I really like his new music! And since I think he writes and produces it all basically, he's quite talented! Too bad no one will take him seriously anymore unfortunately. I do think he and Nick were both abused so it's not surprising they both have had issues and Aaron still does, I hope he gets himself together. I'm not a fan of all his tatts but sometimes he looks pretty good and his body is ripped, in this vid (older one from 2012) he looks reallllllllllllllly hot

And totally flirting with Lance :bootyney:

God, Lance turned into such a DADDY. :yesplease: I wouldn't mind seeing them f**k.

On 8/23/2017 at 2:19 PM, JustLuvMe said:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he's lying? :outwithit:

I mean Whitney Houston blamed her scarily thin physical appearance on "emotional eating habits" in the "Crack is Wack" interview and she went on to die from a drug overdose. :calculating:

and then Lindsay lying about her cocaine use

I mean obviously he's lying because he wants his music career to take off again but you can see it in his skin that he still uses that stuff. He's stumbling over his words in that second video :squintney:

He's doing the most to lie though :donewithit:

Playing devil's advocate, as likely as it is that he's lying, it's also incredibly likely that he's telling the truth. All the celebs that have lied have not broken down into tears crying about how people perceive their body. That makes me think he might be truthful.