We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kesha's "Rainbow" Music Video Is A Stripped Down Recording Session

Magical.

There's something magical about Kesha's latest video for the album title track.

Unlike her previous polished video treatments for "Praying," "Woman" and "Learn To Let Go," there's nothing planned here.

Related:
Review: Kesha Leaves Us On Our Knees And Praying On New Album, “Rainbow”

It's a collection of intimate moments recording the song in the recording studio, and that's a rare glimpse Animals don't see too often.

Related:
Kesha Performs “Praying” On The Tonight Show

Watch below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

17 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

I just finished watching this after my own first listen through of the album. I love this, I love the album. Everything she's done so far is so good. :liberatedaf: I'm excited to see her in September.

Enjoy the show!! I'm seeing her in October and just saw her in Feb. Shes amazing live, such a stage presence!

As far as the song goes, it literally brought me to tears. It resonated with me so much, and it's exactly where I'm at in life right now. I've been through so much over the past few years, but I always tried to remain happy and not give up hope on my life, even at my absolute lowest point. This song came to me at such a pivotal point in my life, and for me to cry from it is huge. I am so grateful for Rainbow, Kesha, and her new album. 

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Enjoy the show!! I'm seeing her in October and just saw her in Feb. Shes amazing live, such a stage presence!

As far as the song goes, it literally brought me to tears. It resonated with me so much, and it's exactly where I'm at in life right now. I've been through so much over the past few years, but I always tried to remain happy and not give up hope on my life, even at my absolute lowest point. This song came to me at such a pivotal point in my life, and for me to cry from it is huge. I am so grateful for Rainbow, Kesha, and her new album. 

Aw, thank you! Is she? I've only seen clips of her performing versus live, so I'm definitely now more pumped to be seeing this! I hope you have fun in October!

And-- :makeitrain: I'm so glad you were able to relate so well to the song. I love it when music does that, especially when it helps when its needed most. I didn't start crying until I watched the video itself, but mine was more of a reflective, "she's done so well" sort of teary cry. But I definitely feel and echo that last statement: I am, too!

35 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

@fucknfurter you will have an absolute amazing time at her show. She's funny, interactive with the audience, sings great, and inspirational. Let me know how it is when you see her!!

:pumped::ahhh: 

I will! I'm going to the first show of the Rainbow tour, so I plan to make a little thread in BMN with all the pictures and video I grab, plus a review! I'll tag you in it, definitely!

Kesha is slaying this go around. I’m glad she came back with a bang. She didn’t ride that pity train with some weak album, she came back with something that truly deserves to be #1 and she’s putting in hard work promoting!