We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Rejoice! P!nk’s New Song “What About Us” Dethrones “Despacito” For Top Spot On iTunes

Somebody had to do it, and we're glad it's P!nk.

The Internet wasn't entirely sure how to react to P!nk's Steve Mac-produced new song, "What About Us." Everyone's so used to the pop rock sass songs from the pop star, so when she released a socially-charged, empowering mid-tempo that perfectly fits into the laid-back pop landscape of 2017, there was some confusion. But the numbers don't lie!

The track currently tops iTunes Songs chart, knocking down Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee’s “Despacito” featuring Justin Bieber to the No. 2 position. It’s worth mentioning Liam Payne’s “Strip That Down” featuring Quavo is miraculously sitting pretty at No. 3.

If you haven't given the track a listen yet (WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HAVE SOME DECENCY), give it a play below. And congrats, P!nk!

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

44 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

are we tho? She's never doing anything innovative, fresh, or even different from her usual stuff. This song can be slapped on a disney movie soundtrack or a demi lovato album and I would not know the difference. 

Congrats on being #1 on itunes tho :rihstare:

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Bishes are jealous because Britney could never dethrone such a hit anymore, not even on iTunes lol. Face it. Pink is awesome and she deserves it. I hope she will announce a WW tour soon!!

Nobody here i s jealous tho , Make Me dethroned in 1 hour and a half Can't stop the feeling a song by her ex, which debuted at N1, was a huge hit in the US, on the radio and spent MONTHS at N1 on iTunes, so why would any Britney fan be jealous? it took pink hours to be N1 there tho, and it's iTunes tho, it means sh!t at the end of the day.

28877181.jpg

1 hour ago, Jefe said:

Truly gross how you stupid birches are Jelly of Queen P!Nk 

I'm sure her song will go top 10 for sure which is great because women aren't getting love on the charts. 

But just getting #1 on iTunes for a few days means nothing. Like mentioned above Britney also was #1 for awhile and it did nothing for MM